Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

It's not really a spoiler, Emily's been tweeting her attempted escape from the Reapers for the last two hours

e;fb drat you slow rear end iPhone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Is the DLC character up? I got all my other cool Collector's Edition goodies without really having to download stuff beyond the one code, so I'm assuming the DLC character is automatically in there. Anyone know which mission is his?

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

I think I sequence broke something. I overheard some Nurse talking about busted medigel dispensers and a loon raving about Cerberus, so I fixed the dispensers and went to tell the Nurse about it, and then all of the sudden Conrad Verner shows up and acts like we had some sort of conversation/reunion then takes a bullet for me(?) but oh it's okay cause he's fine.

Did I miss my Conrad reunion somehow? :( I feel like I missed something.

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Soundtrack owns.
Game owns.
Multiplayer owns.
FemShep owns.

Endings... uh, wow, what :stare: I'm honestly not sure how I feel.

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

The Aberrant posted:

Nope, reputation does not affect the Illusive Man choice what-so-ever. I just jacked it up to high heaven the last choice was still loving grey. If anyone knows where I might find the trigger for the paragon persuade option on Thessia, it would be much appreciated.

I think you have to paragon/renegade option him every time you meet him in the game to get the final check at the end.

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Psychotic Weasel posted:

Also, this is the aftermath. Good job all around. Monster.

Oh god :ohdear: this gets worse?

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Oh man some of these shop names on the Presidium while going after Udina and the council are fantastic. Personal favourites so far are "This One's Intimate Apparels" and "Snap Crackle and Shock Defense Systems"

Apparently Rice Krispies are the cereal of choice even in the future. I'm sure Kai Leng enjoys them as well!

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Ramaroot posted:

Finally got the game, playing along after enforcing a media blackout on it. And then...

:stonk::stonk::stonk:

JACOB COME BACK!

You knew what you were getting into :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Knuc If U Buck posted:

Uhhh, that seems like an odd restriction to put yourself through multiple times.

I don't think you really 'get' magimix

• Locked thread