Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Argue posted:

Does any of the ME2 DLC have significant impact on ME3, or can I just watch the cutscenes on Youtube?

Lair of the Shadow Broker gives some back story to one of your squadmates and Arrival explains why the gently caress you've been stuck on Earth for 1/2 a year under house arrest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Is it just me or does the single cover key work a lot better than the demo? I seem to be moving a lot more fluidly and I'm not getting stuck on every single bit if cover.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
I punched out the reporter on the Citadel again. That's not going to come back and haunt me is it? :ohdear:

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Sprat Sandwich posted:

So for EMEA people I'm guessing there are no Origin discount codes since it's still a pre-order, right?
If you can find someone with the IGN Prime discount for Gamersgate, it's only 43 pounds.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Just to confirm: priority missions are the ones that don't have a time limit to them?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Does romancing Diana Allers/Samantha Traynor lock you out of other romances from ME2 or is it the same as romancing Kelly Chambers from ME2?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
As a Vanguard, I was pretty disappointed that I couldn't biotic charge his getaway vehicle on the Citadel.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Which boxes do I need to check in the ME2 save editor to get Legion early? Also, do I need to disable him when I get up to his actual acquisition mission?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
If Samara dies in ME2, then the ardat yakshi monastery mission doesn't happen right? Same for the other ME2 squad members?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

The MSJ posted:

Is Tali marrying Legion or another Geth?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Does facial scarring and glowing red eyes from ME2 not carry over to ME3?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
What's worse about Kai Leng is that you basically kick his arse, he escapes due to plot armour and the he sends some lovely smug email where he gloats about "beating" you.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
I'm sort of curious as to how species without "arms" like the elcor manipulate tools.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Do we know how many more story DLCs are planned?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Do Bioware points (or the ME DLC) ever go on sale?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
What order should the DLCs for ME3 be done in?

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Is there anything interesting in the alternative dialogue based on reputation? It's a system that I barely even notice.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
drat, didn't realise shooting the starchild gives you the forth ending

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Ashley and Allers both look like they've been repeatedly stunned by bees.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Camaro83 posted:

So basically $31 for ME2 and $50 for ME3 DLC. How much of this crap is necessary? I still can't believe I'd have to drop another $81 to get the "complete" experience of ME2 and ME3.

Citadel is necessary for ME3. Shadow Broker is also very good.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Am I the only one who was disappointed that the game Traynor was playing wasn't playable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
The Catalyst also had an elegant design that had been continually refined through countless galactic cycles.

• Locked thread