Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

WAR FOOT posted:

Please change title to "Blue Oyster Cult was Wong", thanks.

This man speaks the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Two days and nineteen hours for me. New Zealand, and I'm getting a hard copy CE so no preload shenanigans. :(

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Awesome, just grabbed my Indra. I wonder how many other weapons will be promo-only. :allears:

At least we don't have to buy a crapload of soda this time.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Is this what ME1/2 default Femshep looks like if you import the face, or just a very good reproduction?

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Well, MightyApe just charged my card and the game's shipping today at NZ retailers.

I better get my Collector's Edition tomorrow, spending the weekend without the game would be loving unbearable. :gonk:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Just got an update from my retailer, the game's shipped and is with the courier warehouse now. I should be getting it at lunchtime tomorrow! :woop:

Also, after reading all these spoilers I feel like I'm the only person without any major complaints. The ending does seem a little lackluster, but I wasn't expecting sunshine and rainbows anyway. Either I don't really care or I'm just tolerant. :shobon:

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Mar 8, 2012

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

^^Beaten. :argh:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Chasiubao posted:

Can I delete a multiplayer character? I didn't see a way to :(

You can edit the name and appearance, but resetting skills can only be done via cards you get from item packs. Level and skills are reset when you promote them.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Chasiubao posted:

That's fine, getting stuck with a dude named Blargh because I just wanted to check things out would suck :(

Thanks for the idea. Next Krogan will be Urdnot Blargh. :haw:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

SpazmasterX posted:

We'll all pitch in for our giant Goonship and roam the universe having grand adventures. :allears:

Just don't let Goonwaffe near it and we should be fine. :ssh:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Shroomie posted:

How in the blue gently caress are you supposed to paint the Reaper on the Quarian homeworld with a targeting laser without getting loving killed?

I've died like a dozen times now.

From what I hear, you need to stand still for the last shot, it locks on faster.

I think my courier is psychic. The tracking site updated right as I was about to call them and ask why the gently caress my preorder hadn't been picked up yet. :tinfoil:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Just got my collector's edition in the mail. Time to install it tonight and have absolutely no issues running it. None at all. Nope. Not one. :ohdear:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

M_Sinistrari posted:

:words:

Wow. Someone on the BSN forums with a lick of sense. Bioware, hire that guy. He's a better writer by far than the trained chimp who wrote the current ending.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Just finished ME1 again. Good god that was a dull slog of a game.

I think I've played ME3 too much, ME2's combat feels so clunky in comparison. I miss my Nova and my biotic punt. :saddowns:

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jun 17, 2014

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Well, once every 500 containers or so, you might, just might, get a loving amp/tool upgrade.

Wetware kits will always have a tool/amp in them if I'm not mistaken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Yeah, but those are goddamn rare as poo poo.

Also, for some reason, last time I played (as engineer), I saw a ton of amps before I saw a single tool. I think I finally got a goddamn upgrade on Virmire, or something.
If you have enough Charm/Intimidate you can get the guy at the end of Bring Down the Sky to give you his tool, which scales with level.

• Locked thread