Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I just love the idea that the last person Shepard bangs is a Prothean. Then, nine months later, we find out that Protheans all have the ability to bear children.

quote:

Also, out of curiosity, I'm completely new to the internet fanbase-side of Mass Effect, can someone explain what's so bad about people who like Tali (referencing that spiral image in the OP)? I really like Tali...

Quarian sweat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Instant Grat posted:

Jesus cunting christ

So creepy, Bioware even went so far to reference it/call the arch-spergs out in the Citadel DLC.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

sassassin posted:

Old lady accidentally litters? Eradicate civilisation.

Control is a horrifying future in which all species live by the whims of an unstable, sexually aggressive maniac.

yeah but they're also a gigantic mary sue so everything will be fine

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

also the tela vasir fight was amazing

unless you weren't playing as a vanguard but then you're a scrublord

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

MA-Horus posted:

Playing as a colonist gives you an excuse to murder every Batarian

Not that you really need one

gently caress the Batarians.

batarians are actually really good and awesome and you're just a racist

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

you may as well turn shepard into a god because he basically is

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Waltzing Along posted:

Red is obviously best.

Then the other three are tied for worst. I guess Blue would be #2 because it doesn't gently caress everyone over, it's just something that shep would never do. He would never do green, either. He would do deny but the end result of that is so bad that that doesn't work, either.

Red is the only answer. It really isn't an argument. Abloo abloo, but EDI. Who gives a gently caress about some robots. poo poo. They are the problem in the first place.

I hate joker so depriving him of his sex bot seems like a great idea

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

sitchelin posted:

Batarians got their just-desserts when we used their strategy of "ram an asteroid into it" against them and left them dead in the water for the Reaper onslaught. I will always cure the Krogan genophage on every playthrough, even renegade. However, I embrace Batarian genocide with open arms. Personally I hope the Reapers started by forcing all Batarian bartenders to drink poisoned beverages.

daily reminder that batarians are actually much less deserving of genocide than the krogan or geth

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Jet Jaguar posted:

Batarians are the best in ME3 multiplayer. They're so polite!

Ballistic Blades 4 life.

batarian soldier best soldier

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

My Q-Face posted:

Unless you were Colonist Shepard, War Hero, in which case, Hey hey Hey :zaeed: every day!

If your family was killed by Hamas or you won a medal fighting for the IDF, would you be justified in wanting to kill all Arabs?

People that actually want to kill all batarians definitely missed one of the major themes of the series, that races are not all one monolithic block that all think and act in the same way.

Whorelord fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Dec 14, 2014

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Cometa Rossa posted:

Actually batarians own, and are good.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

quote:

The only good Batarian is a dead Batarian.

"kill all arabs" - people that don't like batarians

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

MA-Horus posted:

:stare:

That is one hell of an rear end in a top hat thing to say.

it's exactly the same logic though, if not more of one as batarians are a completely different species.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Agrajag posted:

You are so stupid.

you should move to Israel

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

aside from the waves which can sometimes be complete bullshit, da2 has infinitely better combat than origins

play as mage, get anders, spam haste and AoE damage spells

solves everything

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

I dont want to play as a human because humans are boring

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

The soundtrack to these games is really good

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

just learned that you can bang javik in citadel

haha

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

If I can't play as a batarian bioware is dead to me

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

CobiWann posted:

Ok, guys, I'm going to lay this out, and you might think I'm crazy, but hear me out...

What if, instead of a human, you played...and just think about it for a moment...

...a batarian?

would

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

other wasted potential in me2: no batarian squadmate

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Pattonesque posted:

There is a bit of a setup for the idea of sending a colonization effort to another galaxy -- after Thessia, you talk to the Asari councilor, and she's quite upset. Right before the conversation ends, she mentions making "continuity of civilization" plans.

i look forward to spreading institutionalized slavery and a rigid caste system as the neo-batarian hegemony in the andromeda galaxy

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Furnaceface posted:

I know this is hard to believe but some of us actually enjoy that. I dont get invested enough to care about all the plot holes and terrible story, i just like to be a space wizard with a shotgun killing Batarians all day because its what they deserve. :colbert:

racism is against board rules, please amend your post

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

tribbledirigible posted:

It's speciesism and there ain't nothing wrong with blasting four eyes all day long either.

#blinklivesmatter

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

The fact that people want to kill all batarians yet love krogan despite them being just as bad or demonstrably worse will never stop amusing me

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

exquisite tea posted:

You're gonna wake up from hypersleep in Andromeda, but lo and behold other ark ships got to Andromeda decades before you and have already begun to populate the galaxy with asari and turian and krogans so it's like you never left!! Oh yeah and we built a duplicate of the Citadel just in case anything ever happened to it, crazy how there are mass relays here too.

i hope this happens

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

its not gay if it's garrus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

javik was probably making that poo poo up anyway

• Locked thread