Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
Just picked this up at a midnight release after staying the gently caress away from any news involving this game. Unfortunately, I also missed the news that collector's editions would sell out so now my ME trilogy doesn't match :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I'm assuming my Liari is broken she's level 54 and still only has 260 health, whereas everyone else has ~800

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

So I somehow missed the academy mission and it's been referenced at least twice so far I'm feeling like I might have missed something important.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Count Choculitis posted:

Yes you did. I missed it (and some other sidequests) at first too, and I reloaded to before Tuchanka and redid a ton of stuff. Worth it to go back if you have a save. :)

Hmm maybe not that was about 20 hours ago I'll probably just do it next time.

runaway dog fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Mar 10, 2012

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Pladdicus posted:

It was prolly canned because that sounds really dumb.

Shepard: Hey you Reapers get out of here :argh:
Reapers: Oh poo poo, lets go, he looks mad.

(I dunno why, but there are better endings)
I'd be down, that was basically the ending to Babylon 5, barring all that pesky resistance crap in s5.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

Prominently missing from my memorial wall: Kelly Chambers, which is some bullshit. Cerberus got her during the coup because I told her to stay and help rather than change her identity and I feel incredibly bad about it. She deserves a wall spot.

Thats wack, in my game I was only able to ask her to come back to the Normandy and she was like nope I didn't even really feel that bad when mordin died but for that I was just super :smith:

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Count Choculitis posted:

Looks like we've got a Reaper among us.

Sorry but the way I see it is bro is a Salarian who's gonna die really soon from old age, so if you save him, he basically now has the opportunity to die slowly in a bed without dignity, or he can die honorably saving an entire loving race, I'd take the latter personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

Count Choculitis posted:

Earlier in this thread, someone had mentioned the fact that if you pick Vega to do hacking tasks, he just kicks the terminal a bunch, and no one could find a video of it. Tumblr came to the rescue, and it cracked me up so I wanted to share.

That's awesome, does anyone else do anything funny? I kinda wished if you picked Tali literally 1 second would go by and she's be like done. and Shepard would be like, well, he's be like the picture above.

• Locked thread