Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midee
Jun 22, 2000

AxeManiac posted:

I don't know if I want to do this however, because drat, that would be a lot of money if nobody is interested.
Put me down for $100. Just tell us where to send.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midee
Jun 22, 2000

PoisonedV posted:

For some reason the credit company rejected the charge! I felt like a huge douche. I was really worried it would mean I would miss out, but fortunately it looks like there is still time to amend that.
Had the same problem this morning, luckily got it straightened out quickly.

+$50

Midee
Jun 22, 2000

That's cool, I didn't even realize they were going fully polygonal with the game. As much as I like hand-drawn sprites, I never cared for the jerky 2D CRPG engines of the 90s. Give me a buttery 60fps engine any day.

Edit: I just hope they can avoid feature creep.

Midee fucked around with this message at 19:48 on May 16, 2012

Midee
Jun 22, 2000

Young Freud posted:

But, aggh, those are some huge gila monsters.

Of course I assume those are just pet giant gila monsters that follow you around, right? :3:

Midee
Jun 22, 2000

Furism posted:

Love the second description too. Can't we make a more direct to SA though, besides the grenade itself? Like, "Pulling here makes something awful happen.", or something like that?

Eh, too on the nose. We'll probably see plenty of cringe-worthy references from other backers in the game, so no need to add to it. I like SaucyLoggins edited description best.

• Locked thread