Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimdaddy
Dec 1, 2003

The question isn't indiscreet. But the answer could be.
Donated. I had my donation all planned out, and then I saw that Mark Morgan was attached to the project as well.

So I doubled it. I love me some Morgan soundtrack. Wasteland 2, what a great thing to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimdaddy
Dec 1, 2003

theblackw0lf posted:

Interesting watching some people withdraw their backing as the kickstarter looks more like a success.

Bastards. In that case I will add another $150. 17 million here we come!

Grimdaddy
Dec 1, 2003

Xik posted:

There is actually a remake/clone called Planet M.U.L.E. I played it for a little while when it was just released but going by the stats on their page it appears to have pretty much died now though, which is a shame. I'm curious though, does the IP not actually belong to anyone? What about the trademark for "M.U.L.E"? I'm surprised they can get away with this type of thing.

Anyway, just as a reminder to those of you that changed their reward tier at any point and done the payment again: You have to go into your amazon payments account and cancel the previous payment authorizations so you don't get charged multiple times.
  • Sign in to your Amazon payments account
  • Go to "Edit my account settings"
  • then "Manage my payment authorizations"
  • If you changed your pledge amount you should see multiple items.
  • Find the oldest one[s] and make sure you only have one authorization and it's for the correct amount you wanted to pledge.
  • Here is a direct link, I don't know if it will work or through you back to your account overview.

Thank you very much for this. I had no idea that it would not have updated with the intended amount. You saved me a big hassle.

• Locked thread