Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Change came to America on November the 4th, 2008, in the form of an unassuming Senator from the state of Illinois.
Welp, Avellone equals pledge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Change came to America on November the 4th, 2008, in the form of an unassuming Senator from the state of Illinois.
Yup, this was pretty much exactly what I was hoping for. Can't wait to see more.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Well, one of the tiers includes early access to a playable beta on Steam, so it's possible that it'll be made available to everyone at a later date.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Quarex posted:

And now the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE who buy Wasteland 2 after release will help fund the Wasteland: Guardians of the Old Order action spinoff exclusively for consoles. I am going to go ahead and point out that I am kidding lest even one person take this seriously.

To be fair, while BG:DA was the game literally no one asked for, it was a decent enough game in its own right. I mean, hell, I'd probably play an FPS set in the Wasteland universe so long as they got the setting right.

ed: oh, you're probably talking about that Fallout game. Welp, never played it, but my second point stands.

Leb fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jul 29, 2013

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Those... need some anti-aliasing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Holy crap, I just realized how (relatively) close this game is. I suspect that for a lot of us, this is still going to be the first "real" Kickstarter vindication (yeah, I'm ignoring FTL, SRR, etc).

Or disaster, but I choose to believe that's an impossibility.

• Locked thread