Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I wish kickstarter took paypal, I was about to pledge $30 too, Goddamn it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Internet Explorer posted:

There is an option to donate via PayPal - http://wasteland.inxile-entertainment.com/pledge.php

Fuckin' awesome. They'll have Obsidian yet!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

SMP posted:

I started Planescape: Torment today to familiarize myself with the genre. I think I made a good choice :allears:

I really have to finish this... and Arcanum, and Fallout 2, gently caress.

Actually stick Wasteland 1 on this list too.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Orange Devil posted:

Haha FO3 lasted until I walked into a town build around an unexploded nuclear bomb and the sheriff asked me, a complete stranger, to just go disarm it. Yech.

You sure gave them a decent chance!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I insist that any further mention of Chris Avellone include this picture

Also yay for 2 mil! They are on their way to getting

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
This looks so badass

Edit: Fargo, make a Desert Rangers' belt buckle I will buy one for all my belts

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
More games need to give me the ability to RP a ripped bull-dyke who demolishes everything in her path as opposed to a skinny waif with a huge rack who moans when she takes damage.

A bit :goonsay: I know, but I really like making ugly characters in video games for some reason.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
If we make them fat enough they can be the Dessert Rangers :D

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Young Freud posted:

Could I take the ripped bull-dyke with a huge rack that screams when she dishes out damage?

She might take you.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Implosion Factory posted:

For everyone who just threw in the minimum, looks like they're planning on jacking up the loot you get for $30, probably to make a big push at the end and tempt people who went for 15 to double their pledge.

The proposed new $30:
  • Mark Morgan Soundtrack
  • Digital Concept art book
  • Extra digital DL in case you want it on multiple platforms
  • Double the amount of Ranger portraits, which increases in-game model variety as well
  • 4 exclusive behind the scenes videos
  • The complete "Vision Document" to give you an idea of the direction they're going

As a shameless fan, I can't help but promote this after seeing it. Wanna see dat $$$ boosted!!

Yesss, I knew spashing down 30 on paypal right away would pay off.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
A bit late to this cos I was reading during lunch instead of following the thread, but YAAAAAAYYY WE DID IT!!

Videogaming history, we are part of it.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Hey Ragingboner, got any plans for unclaimed shirts?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

RagingBoner posted:

I only have 1 unclaimed Large right now, but after everyone let's me know if they're in or out, I'll sell em pretty as you please. A couple people already have dibs on any potential unsold shirts:

One XXL will go to Quarex, because he plans on going on a buttered cheese binge after he gets his degree and will need a larger shirt.

One will go to mind the walrus (potentially that Large), because he forgot to sign up.

Should I put you on the "dibs" list? Did you order a shirt? What is your mother's maiden name?

Ugh sorry, Diablo happened. I managed to forget about ordering so put me on that vulture list.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

RagingBoner posted:

Draper13 said he wanted a unclaimed small, mind the walrus wants a large, Quarex wants an XL. Those are the only ones waiting, but unfortunately I only have an unclaimed Medium, Large, XL, and a XXXL (so far, it could happen that some of the people I have been in contact with but haven't paid yet could still flake).

Edit: Bidding war on unclaimed shirts Limited Edition Wasteland 2 Apparel will start next week.

You forgot me!

Also I only noticed "Games gym" ha ha.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

RagingBoner posted:

What size did you want?

Med to large. Or if I have to narrow it down medium.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

RagingBoner posted:

I just had a medium cancel. Send your payment and shipping info via papal to sideshowcody@yahoo.com.

€30 dollars(?) will be internetting its way to you within the week!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I can't think of someone who deserves it more than you! Tell Brian about your poster!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Sending you payment now Ragingboner!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Ah balls! Did it not show up on PayPal? I can shoot you an email it you want.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

RagingBoner posted:

Check your email, the one I got from PayPal was... odd.

Nope that's it. Everyone must think I live in Goatse lane or something now.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Got my shirt today! I like the sticker on the return address.

I was worried that my neighbours might have stolen it, seeing as the postman leaves poo poo on our postboxes and I've had shirts... go missing...

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Speaking of squad based, post apocalyptic rpgs, is anyone here enjoying Krater?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Raging boner you bastard, of course I will pay a reasonable amount of money on a belt buckle, why do you love my money so much?!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
If I can zoom into that I am so there.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

RagingBoner posted:

I need at least 9 more buckles pre-paid if we are going to do this thing. Paypal $26 to sideshowcody@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Sending money to my paypal as we speak

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Hey Rb did I miss paying you again?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Is that the fifteen who said they'd buy or fifteen who have already paid you? Just to be clear, in case I actually owe you money.

Otherwise, fair enough. I snooze I lose!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I have a bunch of those in my mom's attic along with all my fighting fantasy books. There were a bunch based on Traveler too.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

RagingBoner posted:

Alright belt bucklers: $8 domestic shipping, $12 outside the US. Paypal the same address as before, and make sure you enter your shipping info.

I thought you said they were all paid for?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Veinless posted:

Weird , haven't seen anything yet.

Are you a PayPal backer? I haven't got anything yet.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Hey they are opening up the Beta to everyone who bought the game way back now. So I can pay attention to the thread again. I found my Wasteland 2 Goons shirt last week and it was so long ago I had a different username..

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I still haven't got mine :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Brother None posted:

I believe they should all be up now (sorry it took a while). Let me know if anyone's still having problems.

Yeah I got mine yesterday and it ended up in my huge download list from the steam sale!

It still kind of blows my mind how long it's been (not that I'm complaining), I was in a really poo poo place when I plegded and now I'm at a great point and this thing I was super hyped on two years ago is here!

• Locked thread