Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
Scoot by on your way for cough syrup. We just got snow in Everett so I don't expect much from the locals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

There's a water treatment plant about 20 minutes from me but it's been raining the last few days and it's down an already dodgy dirt road :/

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Shimrod posted:

There's a water treatment plant about 20 minutes from me but it's been raining the last few days and it's down an already dodgy dirt road :/

Theres two water treatment plants, and filtration plants within 10 minutes from my house, but its raining today :(

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

:siren: A picture of your bike in it's parking space with you sitting on it in a snuggie :siren:

Fuckin' aye goons!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Spiffness posted:

:siren: A picture of your bike in it's parking space with you sitting on it in a snuggie :siren:

Fuckin' aye goons!

Yeah, well im at work today, so I cant just go out and get all soaked :mad:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

So is it snuggie time or water plant? :confused:

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

slidebite posted:

So is it snuggie time or water plant? :confused:

:ughh:

I live about a sneeze away from 2 treatment facilities but I didn't want to just go and snipe them but it seems like everyone else has a better excuse than that for not going out.

Also homeland security might come after me

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5

nsaP posted:

:ughh:

I live about a sneeze away from 2 treatment facilities but I didn't want to just go and snipe them but it seems like everyone else has a better excuse than that for not going out.

Also homeland security might come after me

Go do it so I don't have too.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I used to work at my local treatment plant, so I'll see if I can get a shot next to some big-rear end equipment assuming it stops raining.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Nah it's cool I got this brah.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

You used to be able to fish in the second one, and people would exercise around that reservoir and a hidden one around a corner. Then the terrorists took away all of our freedoms and they put that fence up to stop the terrorists from fishing or jogging. The story at the time was they were worried about the water being poisoned but I think a t-rist can lob something 20 yards.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.....

:siren:New Challenge: Your bike with a bridge:siren:

Scenic shots or cool bridges preferred, but keeping the game rolling is more preferred.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Well, don't have any bridges..

Royale with Cheese
Jul 26, 2006

They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

At the Governor Thomas Johnson Bridge

:siren: Next Challenge: Your bike in front of a barn :siren:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
Goddamn you Royale, I actually participated for once :argh:
I'm posting it anyways, deal with it.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

I don't know about the rest of you but id like to see all the pictures anyway.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Bit late for the hospital challenge, but here's my motorcycle, in the dark, in front of a hospital with a box of platlets on the back.

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

I work a mile and a half down a dirt road at a wastewater treatment plant. I forgot the cable to my camera.

Oh well.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

babyeatingpsychopath posted:

I work a mile and a half down a dirt road at a wastewater treatment plant. I forgot the cable to my camera.

Oh well.

Did you see some cool poo poo?

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Full of wheat and other farmy shut.

:siren: your bike in front of a Zoo :siren:

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006
At a zoo! Let's see if I can figure out how to post pictures from my phone.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Ghost Cactus posted:

At a zoo! Let's see if I can figure out how to post pictures from my phone.

If you have an iphone picup is an imgur uploader that's pretty coo.

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006
The answer is no, no I cannot figure out how to post pictures from my phone. Behold the El Paso Zoo!

The next challenge is: :siren: your bike next to a river or stream! :siren:

I was going to ask for a waterfall, but I didn't want to be too particular. If you happen to have one nearby I'd sure like to see it!

nsaP posted:

If you have an iphone picup is an imgur uploader that's pretty coo.

Thanks, but no iPhone here. I need to get something like that for Android though.

Ghost Cactus fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Mar 20, 2012

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

I was actually going to ask for waterfall but that might be impossible for some people. The closest I can get gore instance is are the bottom of Atkinsons Dam :/

E: if you use photobucket you can get an android app for it which lets you copy/paste the links too!

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Imgur uploads work on my Android Dolphin browser without any trouble.

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006

Shimrod posted:

I was actually going to ask for waterfall but that might be impossible for some people. The closest I can get gore instance is are the bottom of Atkinsons Dam :/

E: if you use photobucket you can get an android app for it which lets you copy/paste the links too!

This is true. If I wanted to get a river or stream down here, it would have to be the Rio Grande. And I don't even think it has any water in it right now.

Thanks for the photo suggestions! I'll get the Imgur or Photobucket app and hopefully use it for the next challenge I can do.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Ghost Cactus posted:

The next challenge is: :siren: your bike next to a river or stream! :siren:

Do tidal rivers count?

I use photobucket on both the iPhone and android, works great.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?

Potomac river across from pentagon

Next challenge - take a pic in front of a cop car

HNasty fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Mar 21, 2012

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Everett pd might shoot me in the back of the head if I try that!

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
This Riding Game just got real, hnasty risked getting sent back to India by homeland security to take that last pic, and you're afraid of some doughnut eaters?

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

echomadman posted:

This Riding Game just got real, hnasty risked getting sent back to India by homeland security to take that last pic, and you're afraid of some doughnut eaters?

He should be sent back for table breaking. What a dick.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

If only the challenge was ASCII emote of hnasty breaking tables

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

Ghost Cactus posted:

This is true. If I wanted to get a river or stream down here, it would have to be the Rio Grande. And I don't even think it has any water in it right now.

Thanks for the photo suggestions! I'll get the Imgur or Photobucket app and hopefully use it for the next challenge I can do.

Oddly enough, the closest river or stream to me is also the Rio Grande in El Paso. Same with a zoo, I think.

I'm gonna pop off some shots and get the cops to... wait, they don't respond to gunfire this far in the sticks.

Awaiting the next challenge.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?

Gullous posted:

He should be sent back for table breaking. What a dick.

Heh posted that from my iphone, fixed now. Also extra credit if your picture has actual bacon in it.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Wow that was funny - went into the local police station and asked if I could rise my bike into their compound to get a picture with their squad cars. They said yes!

From in the compound itself!

:siren: your bike on front of a power station (sub stations count) :siren:

Shimrod fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Mar 21, 2012

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Did you have to explain that it was for the internet?

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

CloFan posted:

Did you have to explain that it was for the internet?

I did yeah :D they had a bit of a laugh and came out back with me but didn't want to be in the picture :(

Lord_ExDeath
Nov 21, 2005

That's how it's done...
Yay! I just got a bike and get to play this year. There's a power substation a few miles from my house too, but it's dark and I only have a permit.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?

Lord_ExDeath posted:

Yay! I just got a bike and get to play this year. There's a power substation a few miles from my house too, but it's dark and I only have a permit.

Don't be a bitch. Do it.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
It's been proven the cops are willing to bend the rules for the internet - Do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

:cop:: I clocked you at over 100mph back there
:3:: Its for the internet
:cop:: Oh, very good sir, on your way then

• Locked thread