Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

How far he has fallen from the days of being hunted by the international cabal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

‘I Have Amazing Gaydar,’ Says Woman Who Won’t Realize She’s Bi for Three More Years

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

GOP Voters Shrug And Say There Really Nothing You Can Do After Footage Of Trump Molesting Deer Emerges

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Is TheHardTimes accepted here? It's Onion-adjacent and sometimes just as funny.

TurboTax Adds New Feature to Show How Much Blood Users Have on Hands Just From Paying Taxes

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Mister Speaker posted:

TurboTax Adds New Feature to Show How Much Blood Users Have on Hands Just From Paying Taxes

It’s often posted here and it’s fine to do so, but idk if I’m biased but none of the other publications do it quite like the onion and clickhole imho.

Like that article.. it’s not subtle at all? I don’t know how to describe it

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Reductress is probably funnier than the onion at this point and certainly better than click hole.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

There are a lot of satire sites with decent headlines but The Onion and Clickhole are among the very few that do full articles well. Reductress is up there too but they're a little one note for my tastes.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Mister Speaker posted:

Yes, but IIRC they're doing some dumbass bullshit and fired most of the writers or something and accidentally deleted their youtube channel by deleting Kaplaowitz's gmail account so IDK.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Onion talks are so good, especially this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB6AlbTl6_4

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Cl_0NNhdM

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

ClickHole has a theme today:

Just Because A Job Is Useless Doesn’t Mean It’s Okay When It Abruptly Ends

Inheriting A Trainwreck: The Few Remaining Employees Of This Gutted Digital Media Outlet Are Holding A Seance To Contact A Recently Deceased Coworker Who Has Sole Admin Privileges For Their Company’s Facebook Page

LOL, Good Luck With That: This Writer Believes The $2.5 Trillion Dollar Media And Entertainment Industry Can Somehow Find The Money To Pay Her A Lower-Middle-Class Wage

Job-Hogger: While The Majority Of Her Coworkers Got Laid Off, This Digital Media Employee Is Currently Taking On 4 Jobs’ Worth Of Work

The Tragedy Of The American Economy: It Is Now Almost Impossible To Support A Family Of Five On An Online Satirist’s Salary

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

:(

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
God Admits Sending Great Flood Was Just Misguided Attempt To Impress Jodie Foster

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Biden Falls Through Ice After Buddies Dare Him To Walk On Frozen Capitol Reflecting Pool

Trump Daydreams About What He Would Do If He Were Rich

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

This one entered my head for no reason I can account for today

Okay, Ladies, Now Let’s Get In Formation: 5 Ridiculously Fun Bachelorette Party Destinations Where You Can Lap Up Gallons Of Cola And Rip rear end With Your Best Gals

https://clickhole.com/okay-ladies-now-let-s-get-in-formation-5-ridiculousl-1836833007/

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

One of my favorites. I think I almost had a seizure when i first read that one

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

My best friend and I still reference 5 Times The Animatronic Fox On Splash Mountain Addressed Me By Name And Told Me He Was Going To Marry My Dad and PR Nightmare: Make-A-Wish Accidentally Sent A Costumed Hero Named Terminally Ill Spider-Man To A Healthy Kid’s House And Asked The Child To Comfort Him In His Final Hours on a regular basis.

Though Does Master Like The ‘Which Marvel Superhero Are You?’ Quiz I Have Prepared For Him? Does It Please Master? still makes me cackle like someone about to be carted away to an asylum.

"I know how much you love floor almonds, Grundor."

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

There’s Still Hope For You: Jon Hamm Was 52 Years Old Before Bringing Your Wife To Orgasm

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I really like Keeping It Civil: 7 Polite And Constructive Ways To Talk To Your Conservative Relatives About Your Multicultural, God-Bashing Sex Robot.

It has so many good one-liners in it, like "Though it’s tempting to offer an overly intellectual defense of your sex robot yelling “PRAYER IS FUTILE!” while your grandfather says grace, that will likely just make your relatives more offended than they already are."

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
Words Besides ‘Genocide’ U.S. News Outlets Use To Describe Genocide

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Blood-Covered Mark Zuckerberg Informed That Murder He Just Committed Was Not In Metaverse

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
New James Bond just dropped
https://www.theonion.com/wallace-shawn-emerges-as-frontrunner-to-replace-daniel-1828580876

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Goals! This Woman Is In Too Much Physical Pain To Really Notice Her Emotional Pain [REDUCTRESS: THIS HEADLINE IS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $450/MONTH]

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'd watch it.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It is cruel of you to post pictures of links that on mobile look just like links but can’t be clicked on

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Whoops, it wasn't the onion! https://www.eurogamer.net/roblox-studio-boss-children-making-money-on-the-platform-isnt-exploitation-its-a-gift

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

shouldnt the money taken FROM children also be going TO children? you want kids charging moms credit card to strange ADULTS overseas? ok weirdo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Finally they modernized the kids yearn for the mines for the 21 century

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The kids yearn for the blox

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

/

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah, Sure, Elderly Man Hitting On Granddaughter Due To Dementia

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Morgan Wallan Arrested For Throwing Chair Off 6-Story Bar

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
lol drat

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1778471122113007650

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is how I learned about it when scrolling Insta.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
They must have death headlines teed up for a number of famous folks.

Content: Nickelodeon Announces Dan Schneider Has Been Chemically Castrated With Slime

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Sharpshooting Mom Snipes Bread Out Of Daughter’s Hands From 800 Meters Away

https://www.theonion.com/sharpshooting-mom-snipes-bread-out-of-daughter-s-hands-1851407418

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Zugzwang posted:

They must have death headlines teed up for a number of famous folks.

Content: Nickelodeon Announces Dan Schneider Has Been Chemically Castrated With Slime

They probably do the thing most actual news organizations do where there are prewritten obits for basically every high profile person (with blank spots to fill in things like age) so they can get it out as soon as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

muscles like this! posted:

They probably do the thing most actual news organizations do where there are prewritten obits for basically every high profile person (with blank spots to fill in things like age) so they can get it out as soon as possible.

https://www.theonion.com/note-do-not-run-until-loving-queen-is-dead-or-people-1849511595