Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
Point/Counterpoint: Sustainable Energy Solutions Are The Key To Our Country's Economic Future

New Study Finds Blacks More Likely

Ask Sir Mix-A-Lot

Little Clay Thing Bought At Arts Festival

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Brother Jonathan posted:

More favorites, on a literary criticism theme:

Novelist Has Whole lovely World Plotted Out

Sci-Fi Writer Attributes Everything Mysterious To 'Quantum Flux'

Man Just Going to Grab Guitar and Old Four-Track, Go Out to Cabin In Woods, Make Shittiest Album Anyone's Ever Heard

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

voting third party posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0App7QizQCU

This might be the best thing the onion has done yet, the natural ending point of reality tv. Part two is even more awkward.

I usually skip over the videos The Onion posts, but these are perfect.

"I'm trying to figure out who else in the house is gay so I can have sex with them... but it doesn't seem like anyone is." :smith:

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Lysidas posted:

There are no words to describe this.

Sex House Episode 9

This is the end of an era. I can't believe they produced over an hour of Sex House.

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Biden Pardons Single Yam in Vice Presidential Thanksgiving Ritual

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Possum Gazes Longingly at Family Walking Dog

:gbsmith:

Millions has a new favorite as of 19:07 on May 23, 2013

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Welp, I posted this on Facebook and got several likes and shares from people who obviously got it... then one :bahgawd: THOSE POORS ARE LAZY THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED HURRDURR

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

5 Secret McDonald's Menu Items You Have to Order

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Watch This Video Of A Man Being Reunited With A Guy He Kind Of Knew In High School

http://www.clickhole.com/video/watch-video-man-being-reunited-guy-he-kind-knew-hi-1007

Like dis if u cry evrytim

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Holy poo poo number 2 is exactly what my ex and I did last Halloween.

6 Incredible Couples Costumes That Weren't Enough to Salvage Things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Sounds like the This Gay Couple And Their Child Are Adorable, Perfect, And Totally Unaware We’ve Been Following Them All Day guy and the 37 Dogs Guaranteed to Brighten Your Day guy are the same too.