Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

New Ad Urges Hipsters to Go to Applebees Ironically
I love the CHICKEN STRIP EXPLOSION.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Yeah, I think the followup short is much better.
Some loving Guy At Warner Bros. Wondering What Shooting Of 12 Means For Ticket Sales

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I shared this on facebook the other day, and 1-2 people took it seriously. I'm debating whether or not to say something.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Maybe he's just trying to say something about goons?

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I love Kelly so much.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

So if people don't follow the TV IV thread for the Onion, there's a new series out with 2 episodes already. It's no Sex House but it's already going places.
Porkin' Across America with Jim Haggerty

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Romney Foreign Policy Debate Prep In Crisis Mode After Discovering Existence Of Country Called 'Womania'

And once again the last line kills it:

quote:

Continued Petrowski, “These issues are also important to our key allies Gaylasia, Immigrantistan, and the Democratic Republic of Gun Control.”

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Sometimes it's nice to have one that's not political or depressing. Also worth clicking for the picture alone.

Cactus Scientists Recommend Drinking 8 Cups Of Water Per Year

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

The GOP frontrunner for 2016.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I think this one is just a headline:

quote:

Romney Rewatches First Presidential Debate Alone In Living Room
:smith:

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

For people not following the TVIV thread: the series finale of Lake Dredge Appraisal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iuORrDFv5I

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

World's Jews Celebrate Christmas With Ceremonial Re-Murdering Of Christ

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

All on Black posted:

This one is great but I don't know why they didn't just sit on it until Easter. It doesn't make any sense for Christmas. Also is it just me or is the pay wall gone? I haven't been locked out of an article in weeks.

Well it was released in 1999, they just reposted it on their facebook the other day. Making it Easter in the first place probably would have been better though, yeah.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Kate Middleton Shows Off Baby Bump
That picture. :stonk:

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Today I was looking at some articles tagged 'music'.

Obama's Embarrassing Ska Album Resurfaces

Staten Island Historians Piece Together Genealogy Of Wu-Tang Clan
As always, the last line.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

The videos with child actors are always the best.
Colorado Boy Asks Nation Not To Find His Missing Little Brother

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I think this article's become relevant again.
"Look, It’s Come Down To This: Either I Have To Murder John Boehner Or He Has To Murder Me" by Barack Obama

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

made of bees posted:

Does anyone remember a video from that Good Morning America parody the name of which I can't remember, where they suggested dealing with financial problems by envisioning them as a 'horrible little man' that turned out to be a 19th-century Jewish caricature?

Overcome Stress By Visualizing It As A Greedy, Hook-Nosed Race Of Creatures

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

"You perform a Stunning Blow so mighty it chops the pig clean in half! Three squealing piglets pop out and fall to the ground."

Well, that's not a reference I was expecting.

Martial posted:

Sus fera iam grauior maturi pignori uentris
emisit fetum, uolnere facta parens;
nec iacuit partus, sed matre cadente cucurrit.
O quantum est subitis casibus ingenium!

And since my lovely student translation from 5 years ago is still on my computer:

quote:

The wild sow, heavier with the pledge of a mature stomach, now sent the child, having been made a parent from a wound; the litter did not lie, but ran from the fallen mother. O how great is the creation from a sudden fall!
(god that reads awfully. But whatever, I got my latin minor, good enough)

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Total Weirdo Spends Mothers Day at Cemetery

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

Clickhole's facebook is so good.

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

sirbeefalot posted:

Some sage parenting advice.

Really choice quotes in this one.

"Winnie the Pooh, on the other hand, wouldn’t know the first thing about courage. If he were on United Airlines Flight 93, for example, not only would he have not joined the revolt against the terrorists, but he probably would’ve gotten down on his yellow knees and sucked the terrorists’ cocks one by one. “Oh, bother!” he would shrug as the al-Qaeda operatives drilled the back of his throat with their pube-slathered ding-dongs."

jesus loving christ

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

:nws:It Turns Out Enough Of You Have Googled ‘Pikachu Breastfeeding Barack Obama’ For This To Be An Economically Viable List To Publish

drink of me, hussein obama

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

It's important to reshare this every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1783632037640835426

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1783635016594919641