Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
Oh my god :smith:

'You Will Die Someday And It Will Be Sad,' All Man Thinking During Dinner With Parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
On the subject of Syria, this from 2 years ago:

Army Calls For Increased Body Armor For Troops In Syria

:tinfoil:

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
Prime SA usernames right here.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/being-mom-was-best-four-years-my-life-54775

Yikes.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
Almost Inspiring: This Woman’s First Post About Her Miscarriage Showed How Strong She Was, But Then Her Next 8 Posts Were Just Way Too loving Sad To Go Viral

:stare:

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
Saw this one pop up on facebook.

U.S. Citizenry Admits It Could Kind Of Go For Charismatic Authoritarian Dictator

quote:

June 19, 2013

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
Biden Making Plans To Go Completely Legit After Vice Presidency

God bless you, Joe. :patriot:

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
Staffer Investigating Puddle Of Slime On Floor Looks Up To Discover Coworker Cocooned In Bannon Ooze

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
My Republican Colleagues Must Condemn Racist Violence And Recommit Themselves To Peacefully Passing Racist Laws

:stonklol:

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

I end up watching this every year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Ciu1bTFts

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
http://www.clickhole.com/article/all-7-nannies-malala-yousafzai-has-burned-through-7108

quote:

Simone had already backed off when Malala tossed her a frying pan and boasted, “Come on, I’ll give you the first swing for free. See what happens when you try to stop Malala.”

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Be Able To Watch Another Brett Ratner Movie Again

quote:

As allegations of sexual misconduct implicate more and more powerful men in the film industry, it’s time for all of us to reflect on our own role in a culture that enables these predators. I’ve given it a lot of thought, and I’ve decided that I can no longer support the work of these individuals, even if they’re groundbreaking artists who’ve made enormous contributions to cinema. Sadly, that includes Brett Ratner, whose movies I don’t think I’ll ever be able to watch again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
America’s Middle Class Is Being Erased By Income Inequality Like The Scientists Erased From Existence After The Clone-otaur Changes The Past In My Screenplay ‘Chronotaur 3: Hoof Of History’

I love this series so much.