Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Everything written by Larry Groznic is gold, but my particular favorites:

Now More Than Ever, Humanity Needs My Back To The Future Fan Fiction
I Regret To Say Your Wedding Falls Square In The Middle Of The Prisoner Marathon
Don't Come Crying To Me When You Need Someone Who Speaks Elvish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Oh god that's fantastic. "And how much space will users have on your cloud?" "One thousand."

Mosquitoes Don't Even Need To Bite Us, Study Shows

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

That's just MEAN is what that is :(

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

:allears: That's adorable.

Content: Scientists Working On Immortality Better Hurry Up Because Ian McKellen Is 73

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

That reminds me of another favorite.

Starbucks To Begin Sinister 'Phase Two' Of Operation

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Spaseman posted:

First, look at this image from today.

Well that is now my all time rapid turn around headline from them, beating the previous winner "Update: Nevermind"

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Olaf The Stout posted:

We can post AV club here too, right? I didn't think much of the headline, but this article has one of my favorite last lines.

Ben Affleck's Batman will be "tired and weary," says Warner Bros. exec who's really sellin' it

I hope so, because Blockbuster Video closing all the stores it still apparently had is one of the funniest newswire stories they've had.

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

The Gasmask posted:

This makes me sad, like all the other "dying parents" articles :smith:.

Nation Secretly Hoping Dads Die First

I'm gonna go call my dad now and pretend that this article didn't super hit home with me...

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
Diamond Joe's in trouble again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn
The onion is writing stories about my life again