Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
If I'm picking up an Exia, would you say that's the one to go for? I finished (well, "finished") my first RG recently, the Full Burnern, and I think it was the most fun kit I've put together yet, and the lower price-point is just further incentive. Of course, the only MGs I own (Kampfer and Unicorn) are a little infamous so... :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Figure I might as well post my collection. Well, not all of it I guess; I've got four kits back in Canada but those were my earlier ones and haven't been panel lined or nothin'. The first two, I actually twisted the parts from the sprues by hand. :stonk:

lovely pictures, ho!

L-R: SD Hyaku Shiki, HG Hrairoo Gaplant, HG Blue Frame Astray, MG Unicorn. Shown separately...

Is Model Comprehend's FA Nu, shortly before every drat thing fell off for the nth time. Finally, a close-up of the Unicorn.

I'm currently in the process of panel lining a recently built RG Full Burnern; hopefully I'm doing a better job this time around...

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Hey, this turned out pretty good, I hope.

The way the shoulder connects to the torso is kinda weird, but c'est la vie.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Awwwww yiss, these just arrived in the mail:

Only problem is, now I'm conflicted on which to build first.

And I put together a Berkut in the meantime.

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Muv Luv: Total Eclipse was a loving garbage show don't watch it.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Literally The Worst posted:

Spent an hour or two on it this morning before work, here's where we are now:

When I get home tonight I'll work on the Sinanju some more.

One thing I've always wondered actually: do they straight up give you a HG Sinanju to jam into that thing? Because what a deal! :downs:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Stage 4

I don't know where to put this

drat, old son, you are getting through that at a pace!

ActionZero posted:

Wear it as body armour.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
RG's quickly becoming my favourite line so, uh, yes, more of this. :stare:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Here's a question: MG Astray: Red frame or blue?

Nthing the Sengoku. It's a lot of fun to build and is impressively ridiculous. :allears:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

muike posted:

How's the RG Exia?

It's an absolutely fantastic kit; tonnes of detail and posing options and, a joy to build frankly, just looks plain badass. One thing I will say though; the Exia is small as hell.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Well the only other RG I've got is the GP01 FB and it definitely dwarfs the Exia.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

BlitzBlast posted:

In bulk, maybe, but in height?

I'm enough of a sperg that I went and checked and yeah, it is a bit taller but the main difference is in proportions, e.g. head, feet, etc. But I think the Full Burnern is considerably bigger and bulkier than the regular GP01 and most other RGs, and right now the only other kits I have on hand to compare it to are MGs and a Koto model.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
My latest kits; I've had them built for a while now but I only just lined the Exia.

gently caress yo puny laser swords. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

The Missing Link posted:

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=207622

I had to read the name a couple times to figure out how to pronounce it. The Powereder. To give all your BF kits that Thunderbolt look.

Meijin of models, do you have enough guns? :smuggo:

• Locked thread