Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008
So MonkeyPaw Games and Gaijinworks have jumped on the bandwagon and are doing a kickstarter to get a physical deluxe edition of Class of Heroes 2 made.

I find the whole thing kind of not well done. None of the donation tiers have the digital version (which is coming out no matter what) as a gift. The description text starts off talking about how JRPGs aren't coming out anymore blah blah, but then segues into how it's all about getting a physical deluxe swag pack. Plus the giant wall of text with no good description of what's in this swag pack, only one screenshot of the game, and it seems to not be a game people were clamoring to get localized in the first place (apparently the first game that Atlus brought over wasn't too good)

It just seems to miss the point somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008

Count Uvula posted:

I don't know, seems pretty self-explanatory after the portion showing Metacell 1.

Anyway, another game to throw on to the kickstarter pile:
Valdis Story, a pretty sidescrolling action-RPG that looks rather anime.

I don't think I can spend any more money on games I won't get to play for a year :cry:

Now this is one I'll back. I quite enjoyed Legend of Fae, even if the last boss was a bit bullshit.