Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Agrias120 posted:

It's honestly not very good. I downloaded it on iOS a while back and it didn't have any of the same charm that Chip's Challenge did.

Oh. That's good to know. I was thinking of checking it out, but I didn't like the way he said 10$ of in game cash. I'd rather not pay for another buy to win game on a phone.

Drifter posted:

Why is that? What elements did it have that surpassed the other two big guys?

I have no idea. I played it for a while, and it was nice, but I never got into it. Personally I find Dungeon Siege 2 to be the best, but that's just nostalgia talking. Either way, it is a good game. Not top three quality in my opinion, but still pretty good. I'll take a look into Grim Dawn when I get home.

Sprite141 fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Apr 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU