Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Orzo posted:

I am honestly surprised that such a polished, already-functional game like this hasn't met such a modest goal. The graphics are really great. Is the genre something people just aren't interested in?

Edit: The music is pretty great too.

Wasn't there another developer a while ago that was in a similar situation where they had a fairly functional game already and just needed some money to get it ready for commercial release? Then when their Kickstarter ended, they mentioned that they got a fair number of comments that basically said "Why do you need money? This game looks finished to me." I may be making that up but I swear I heard that somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

TerryLennox posted:

Someone in the thread said that publishers don't see reasonable numbers as a success. If they don't move 20 million copies, they get pissy. Considering Sega's track record, its because they are run by a team of mongoloids.

It's basically a form of gambling for the large publishers. Sure, they could spend $5 million of their investors' money on a smaller team to make a smaller game that fills a broader kind of niche (isometric RPG, point-and-click adventure, space fighter sim, or even just something like Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, as a random example) and with a smaller investment have a better chance of at least making some profit and smaller loss if they don't. But they could also spend $40 million on game development and another $10 million on advertising and make hundreds of millions in profit if something about the game ignites the public.

To someone like me, the first option sounds better. But if you're spending $5 million to only make $15 million when you could spend $50 million and make $150 million, a lot of investors look at the first option as a bad investment.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

InShaneee posted:

According to their update from about a week ago, yes.

Regarding the Shadowrun/DRM thing, have any of the bigger Kickstarters just flat out said "This is gonna be on Steam and nowhere else"? I see a lot of people frothing at the mouth about the evils of Steam in various project comments, but I can't imagine it'd actually keep a solid project down.

I think most projects just don't see any downside to not offering a DRM-free version, through GOG or otherwise. A Steam version of a game is cracked just slightly slower, if slower at all, than a DRM-free version of a game if that is a concern for the developer. I think it was CD Projekt that said even though they sold The Witcher 2 through GOG, with no DRM of course, a quick look at the torrents out there showed that the vast majority of people still downloaded a cracked Steam version of the game (Steam has even taken over the pirates :tinfoil: ). Shadowrun is just a special case since they aren't using their own original property but a license, and that license requires DRM.

There's also the fact that Steam and Steamworks offers ridiculously good benefits to small developers; basically everything that Steamworks offers is free. Consolidate everything into Steamworks and you never have to worry about distributing different patch versions or game version. The online brochure for Steamworks isn't specific, but I wouldn't be surprised if even multiplayer and Steam forums are free for the developer as well.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

drat it Double Fine, why'd you have to go and pick a game genre I have no interest in :argh:

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

FuzzySlippers posted:

Since he's in Mexico aren't there issues doing a kickstarter outside the US?

You can run a kickstarter in the US or UK. Or, more accurately, you can collect funds from Kickstarter in something based in the US or UK. For example, Larian Studios did a Divinity Original Sin kickstarter in US Dollars despite being based in Belgium as they had an LLC in California. But that takes money to setup as well so its not really an option for most.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Saoshyant posted:

Mass Chalice from Double Fine is taking bitcoins according to the huge banner on their Kickstarter.

I don't know anything about BitCoins beyond being a stupid fake currency but upon receiving them can you immediately - cash out I guess? - so you don't have to deal with them any longer than you have to?

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Urdnot Fire posted:

Yeah, Sohmer writes that horribly gross Least I Could Do webcomic, and he's the writer for the game so I wouldn't expect much from that either. Though I guess if that's your kind of humor you could want to pledge? I just wouldn't advise giving money to the man.

Anyways, Massive Chalice updated yesterday with the news that you get a second digital copy for $35+. It also includes some nifty concept art and a video of Brad Muir being a goof :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVazbDePSVI
Man, :haw: actually is his default face. I thought people were joking.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

So this is certainly more general Kickstarter news but I imagine it'll come up in this thread soon enough, Kickstarter will soon be accepting Canadian projects.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Drifter posted:

I guess everyone has to try the episodic process these days. I think it kinda sucks that Doublefine's gone this route for the reasons it had.

I can't say I'm upset or anything that extreme, but, Jesus, they're really running head first into a wall if they have run out of money, again, at this point in the production. There have to be some massive managerial cock-ups to overshoot this much. How do you not learn from past projects and mistakes? Jesus, it's just a point and click adventure.

I know they're running on Brutal Legend's engine, and not making a new one like in Broken Age, but I have my doubts about the Massive Chalice game getting produced at anywhere near the level they described.

I have really enjoyed the documentaries, though. That alone was worth the kickstarter.

Well, it's not quite episodic. They plan on releasing the rest of the game to the early access adopters for free.

Also they haven't built a new engine for Broken Age, they're using a licensed engine.

Drifter posted:

Also, how the holy heck are InXile and Obsidian going to make their amazing, in-depth, massive rpgs with just a scoonch of money more than what Doublefine received? Are they (if they actually do it) just better developers and production managers?

Hard to say until their games come out unfortunately. Double Fine is the only one that's having in-progress videos of their kickstarter produced so it's the only one that we really have seen the inner workings of. One other thing to note is that after all the fees, reward fulfillment, and budget for the documentary was subtracted, Double Fine was left with $2.23 million for the game.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

the black husserl posted:

You know, more than anything I just hope Double Fine doesn't go through with releasing Broken Age in 2 parts. That's just a really awful way to play an adventure game and we have no guarantee that part 2 will ever get made.

Please Tim, just release the full game in 2015. Just finish it.

I think you don't quite understand the issues. The problem is that to release the game they want to in 2015, they need more money. If they were going to release the full game with the money they have right now they would have to cut (in their estimation) 75% of the planned content.

The compromise they came up with is to cut some content, release the first part on Steam Early Access and use the (hopefully sufficient) funds from that to help finish the second part.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

madjackmcmad posted:

I think the financial situation there might be more dire than you think. This whole event is something any studio would want to avoid, I don't think we'd be seeing this sort of public mess if there wasn't a bigger one under the surface.

Double Fine and Tim himself made quite a big deal about being more open with the process, not just for Broken Age(though especially for Broken Age) but for everything they do. It seems to me they're just following through on their words.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Those of you who backed (or were at least interested in) Project Fedora, the Tex Murphy kickstarter, you now have a trailer.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Drifter posted:

Oh yay, a live action montage trailer!

It's the perfect way to represent a videogame. Will the game play like MYST, or Grim Fandango?

It'll play like the old Tex Murphy games? :v:

Basically you'll have several 3D areas at a time to walk around in first person, look for clues/hotspots, and talk to anybody there (which is where the live-action comes in). The old games had really awkward controls for the first-person sections, but I imagine the new one will have regular WASD and mouse-look.

One of the Tex Murphy series' things is live-action cutscenes and dialogue sections, so best to expect a lot of those.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Washout posted:

New strech goals on this now, if they manage to get another million then they will add Mercs and Ret, as well as a cryx single player campaign. Can anyone who knows more about kickstarter tell me how well this game is trending and what it will probably end up at when it finishes?

edit: according to this: http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/409030043/warmachine-tactics/ it will get to like 3 million but that has to be bullshit.

I think all Kicktraq does is extrapolate a linear increase in funding off of frequently (?) updated snapshots. So at the start of projects like Project: Eternity or Torment, Kicktraq would report an end of $20 million. Funding winds down in the middle of nearly every project with occasionally a leap at the end.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

Shadowrun Returns is coming out in three days, any thoughts on it? I seem to recall some controversy surrounding it a while back, but I like the concept.

I believe the controversy was that while they promised a DRM free copy of the game, the license holder of Shadowrun requires DRM. The people who wanted no DRM are still going to get a copy of the game, and the first DLC pack I believe, but any other content will be Steamworks. Pretty sure that's what I heard anyways.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

The Moon Monster posted:

Does this kind of game even have a real audience anymore? I'd imagine Call of Duty and the death of split screen multiplayer pretty much killed it.

Probably not in terms of multiplayer. I know its easier to design a multiplayer game that it is to design a satisfying single player game but the latter generally seems to be where most of the crowd funded money is. I don't have much of a sample size to work from but the only multiplayer crowd funded game I can think of that was able to maintain a healthy player base was Chivalry.

I don't know, it just seems that all the projects that seem to make it, with exceptions of course, are single player games. Just using Motorgun as an example (also, stupid, stupid name) I would have been a lot more interested if they were planning something like the single player of Twisted Metal Black since I never got into TM's multiplayer. Unfortunately, that probably takes a lot more money than Kickstarter can provide.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Shalinor posted:

Interstate 76, one of their other influences, had fantastic single-player. The advantage there was that you weren't just in arenas, you were driving around different maps - each had different features, objectives, hazards, etc. Tons of cool terrain to blast dudes in.

If they'd been offering that - and could show even some basic SP levels in their gameplay footage - I think they would have done a heck of a lot better.

(and that's what they seem to be refocusing on, going by their latest update, so yay!)

Yeah, that's basically what I was getting at.

Yodzilla posted:

Yeah there really hasn't been a game quite like Interstate 76 since.

Maybe not exactly like it, but Vigilante 8 came pretty close. Played that game more than any Twisted Metal until Black came out and did basically everything Vigilante 8 did (except, you know, blacker).

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Defense Grid counts as a successful kickstarter I guess? While they were hoping for $1 million to fund the full sequel they set the goal at $250,000 and got $271,000 which was enough for their basic goal of a mini-campaign expansion to the original Defense Grid. Obviously not what they were hoping for but they put out a pretty good product nonetheless.

Edit: Additionally, after finishing the DLC they got additional funding from Steve Dengler of Dracogen to make the full sequel, so even more quasi-successful. Suppose he was impressed by the level of product they put out with only $271,000 (Defense Grid is pretty much one of the best pure tower defense games out there and the expansion, while balls to the wall hard at times, is really good).

Kibayasu fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Jul 26, 2013

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Bieeardo posted:

I remember DG's kickstarter being weirdly presented-- that, or a lot of people didn't realize that the sequel was a stretch goal. Good to hear that it worked out in the end.

Well, even if some of the backers didn't realize that, Hidden Path are being pretty generous with them. Anybody who backed the 1/4-successful kickstarter is going to get a copy of DG2 when it releases anyways.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Kenshin posted:

Ok besides all the other :wtc: that is on that page, they expect to make an MMO for $3400? Using what, slave labor?

They're using the method of setting the goal low and hoping for even more. Unfortunately, after watching/skipping through the video, it seems the guy has misunderstood Kickstarter's recommendation of setting the goal for the "minimum amount" required. They say they need at least $20,000 to create... something. Exactly what I don't know, that's still insanely low for any kind of game, much less an online one. So it seems the $3,400 amount is a number straight from nothing.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

The Kins posted:

Double Fine's unveiled the voice cast for Broken Age. Some new faces, some familiar voices, and a surprisingly unsurprising celebrity cameo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqKIWKG7GFY

Supposedly this was all within their original planned VO budget, which is the really surprising part.

The way I see it, VO is probably one of the easiest things to budget for. The VA's will have their prices (however that is actually structured, its probably quite rigid) and the developers have the lines they need to record. One can generally estimate how long a line reading will take just by reading them, then you just need to allow for multiple readings so you can choose the best take.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

If I was a venture capitalist, and I saw these guys essentially con $500,000 out of people via Kickstarter by lying to their backers about how much money they need, I'd avoid them like the plague, too. What a profoundly awful way to run a campaign.

Not to mention that the game itself probably wasn't going to be all that great. Motion controls alone need to be a lot better than they are for the game Clang! wanted to be. What were they planning to do, use the Wii? PS Move? The only way I could see them even potentially getting the kind of control they would need is to make a custom peripheral. Let's ask Activision how that turns out for even a well established and popular franchise.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

gently caress This Puzzle posted:

I often wondered how developers got away with putting even more cutscenes into games after something like Half-Life shoulda killed em off. Thanks for putting that mystery to rest.

Half Life in no way killed cutscenes. You can just walk around while they happen.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

BigFatFlyingBloke posted:

Just going by the Hyper Light Drifter updates where they going to offer backer tiers as rewards in an art contest and then stopped it to be on safe side because the impression they got after contacting Kickstarter was lukewarm at best and said the following:-

"Turns out Kickstarter does indeed frown on any kind of contests, and I'm not trying to push any buttons on their end. So instead of a rewards tier, the winner will be featured in the next boss update come Wednesday, and will receive a lovely thank you in their email. Keep submitting art to our FB page and to the email address in the profile, it's all amazing to see!"

Maybe the issue is that when a project says they're going to give away "reward tiers" as prizes it sounds like they're making a money donation to the same project a prize? That is, the contest winner will get the reward tier items but someone will donate the equivalent reward tier to the project to make up for it? If you just say that the winner will get "What is contained in $XYZ pledge tier" there isn't a problem.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

RightClickSaveAs posted:

I haven't seen much around here about Dreamfall Chapters in a while, so here's a picture from an update not too long ago about a vertical slice they've done. This is a very, very early pre-anything test run basically, but it's looking pretty good. They're mostly just showing off their shaders (and buff male character chests) and playing with an early inventory design.

At $110, this is the most I've backed anything for because I'm a sucker for Longest Journey, and although it's a long way off still I'm really excited about following this. They're going for a point and click with a 3rd person perspective, and I like this idea. I'm hoping for the best of Dreamfall with the puzzlery and clickery of Longest Journey, but really I would have backed it even if they said it'd be a console exclusive rhythm game. Well, maybe not for quite as much.

This is all public on their Kickstarter page by the way, there are a few more shots there: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/redthread/dreamfall-chapters-the-longest-journey/posts

I might be misreading you, but Dreamfall Chapters is basically going to be Dreamfall without the combat and stealth sequences, no point and click at all in the sense of adventure games. You'll move around freely in a 3D environment.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

Nah, that's not why Broken Age ran into issues. Remember that there was no original concept. There was literally nothing but "hey let's make an adventure game!" planned out. Every single little bit of concept work, planning, etc, was done after they received backer money.

Also that after they started the whole "planning" thing, I think Schafer himself recently said he planned way too much game for a game with a $2.2 million budget (what they had left over after fulfilling pledge tiers and financing the documentary), so they had to funnel additional funds into it from other sources to create that game instead of cutting content.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Renoistic posted:

Was Boogerman even popular back then? All I remember are the scathing reviews it received.

EDIT: Now we just need a Chuck Rock reboot.

I had it and liked it. It was one of those really hard platformers I didn't have a chance in hell of completing though (or at least it was that hard back then). I remember it looking pretty good for a Genesis platformer, there was some really good animation work I think.

Not really that impactful to me though.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

So Skyjacker is struggling. 19 days to go in their latest go at Kickstarter with only $25,000 raised. It's kind of a shame because I liked the game from the beginning but I guess its just not that interesting to enough people.

But I think they just completely scuttled any chance they had with their latest update:

quote:

Hello Backers,

No doubts many of you will be enjoying Ender's Game feature film in movie theaters this weekend. Orson Scott Card, who is a proud father of five, writer, speaker and just a great human who had influence on our upbringing by Ender's Game book, published back in 1985.

They're a Ukraine developer so I'm guessing they aren't all that familiar with Card beyond Ender's Game. Still just about the worst thing you could say when you're asking for money from the internet though.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Stasis looks really promising. It's just one guy but he's already been working on it for a long time and seems to know what he's doing.
I keep telling myself it's because they're so busy working on it, but yeah, not much has happened in the way of updates. I didn't realize how long it'd been. I was also thinking maybe it's because they're a bigger studio that's made games before, so they're keeping the early production stuff under wraps until they have something to show backers, but I don't know how true that actually is. Double Fine is a decent sized company and they have updates at least once a month, usually more often, even at the pre-production phase.

That's because one of the major points of the DFA Kickstarter was to show the process of making the game from concept through release. They planned for it and lined up 2 Player Productions to film it beforehand. When you see it professionally shot and edited behind the scenes is pretty nice to see.

miguelito posted:

So for the souls who backed it, they actually released a teaser for the new Broken Sword on Gamescom. It's quite a while ago, but well, I just stumbled across it, and eeehhhhhhh.

Get in here if you wanted generic epic string music over decidedly unepic camera shots and wood puppet animation that looks like straight out of HOTD: Overkill cutscenes, but unironic.

That's actually fair bit better animation then I've seen in a lot of adventure games lately.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah but I really want that oculus rift support stretch goal. :smith:

Although if they don't hit it, odds are they'll add in rift support later anyways... its not like its that expensive (seriously that was a bad stretch goal)

Would it look awkward to later add something in that was on a stretch goal that you didn't make? But, would it be worse to then not make that thing, just because it was a stretch goal you didn't make?

Kickstarter is weird.

Kickstarter isn't weird, stretch goals are. A lot of them seem pretty arbitrary and are just a way of driving up some more hype. I could even see them potentially hurting a project in the long run since they can add specific goals you've pledged to add in even if later they turn out to be too expensive or time consuming. One example I can think of (though I'd have to look it up to be more specific but :effort:) is Divinity: Original Sin. One of their more recent updates stated they had to rework a lot of game systems to take into account their Kickstarter's stretch goals. I don't recall them making it sound like a big deal but you can never really tell with any kind of development team, it could have cost them a fair amount of time and money to do something they hadn't planned out very well.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

evilmiera posted:

What's a cheaper set than a desert? Probably lone mountains and caves, so I can see that logic.

To be fair, I never saw this series, and some people say it is somewhat fun? I mean, I probably wouldn't back it on account of how poor I am at the moment, but all the best to them.

The first series is better than the second if you ask me. The first was very deliberately a comedy series with a few serious moments. The second series became a serious series with a few comedy moments and a much more limited scope. It wasn't bad, just kind of felt off.

Anyways, I think I'm in on this. Somewhat worried they won't get the same level of support a Fallout series does but I guess we'll see what happens.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Megazver posted:

THAT'S FOR BITCH BABBY PUSSIES

Completely unrelated to Kickstarter but I so glad the game decided to have Cole accuse someone of being an anti-Semite or something in the very first case of the game if you chose to "doubt" one of their questions. Just straight up (paraphrasing) "Oh, you hate Jews huh?" It was then I knew I was in for a potentially weird experience.

Anyways I've always been slightly worried about the budget Dreamfall Chapters got on Kickstarter. I guess they're doing okay though. Obviously not spending a ton on animation but neither did TLJ or Dreamfall I'm fine with that.

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Never something you want to hear from someone who has taken your money to make a game.

Hah, wow. Might as well have said "Actually making a game seems to take a background role to thinking up ideas for games when you're trying to actually make a game for some reason."

Kibayasu fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Dec 20, 2013

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Hakkesshu posted:

I think her videos themselves are fairly basic and shallow, honestly, but good on her for doing something truly productive - I feel like gender issues in the industry have been discussed more over the past year alone than in the collective history of gaming, in large part due to people like her. Diversity is something we should all champion.

"Basic" is really where you need to start with this sort of thing. If you get into the more complicated issues of feminism people will probably just call bullshit or say you're imagining things. But listing off example after example after example after example of problematic gender stereotypes in fiction is pretty hard to refute without listing the 5 examples (Mirror's Edge! Beyond Good & Evil!) that do some things well in regards to women protagonists, making yourself look like an idiot.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I've always wondered why Double Fine decided to put the first part on Early Access rather than just release it as "Part One." Maybe because their kickstarter didn't say anything about it being episodic, they do seem to want to stick right down to the letter of their kickstarter pitch.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Original_Z posted:

Yeah, I got the refund as well. How bizarre, I thought the whole idea of Kickstarter is to make it so people can do whatever they want with the project, and not be tied down with this sort of BS?

Kickstarter doesn't make people immune to legal or logistical issues.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

heavy liquid posted:

New Kickstarter by Titanfall and God of War devs.

To The Death

Guess it's some kind of a 2D beat 'em up/shooter hybrid. Some of the art looks pretty nice, but I'd like to see more.

Are they seriously using Titanfall, an unreleased game consisting only of trailers and what appears to be pre-planned gameplay segments, to hype the credentials of their team?

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Shalinor posted:

Titanfall looks really, really fun. If you're going to ride the coattails of something, you could do worse.

... but these guys still aren't famous enough to do a $400k "I'm famous!" Kickstarter, and I don't think the gameplay they're showing is anywhere near compelling enough to fill in the gap. I wish 'em luck, but they're going to have to pull out some seriously better video or material.

I'm not really trying to knock Titanfall, it does look pretty good, but this is the first time I've seen a kickstarter use an unreleased game as a money prop. I'd like to think if I was a professional I'd probably wait until the game was released to massive praise before trying to leverage it into funds.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Drifter posted:

If you were doing it for money you'd use whatever you have available to show as an example of what you could do. Have you ever written a resume before?

I've written a few resumes, yes. Generally I'm a bit more specific then "I worked at [company]."

That's not really my point though. Titanfall isn't really an example yet in my opinion, is all. They're asking for money from the public. The public have not yet played Titanfall. The public will not have played Titanfall when their kickstarter ends. They're using the marketing hype for a completely different product from a completely different company working under a publisher to try and hype up their unrelated product. It's just a very strange series of marketing to me. I do understand why they're doing it, Titanfall is certainly looking good, but I don't really think that's something people should support. Pre-release hype building is bad enough in this age of releasing unfinished products, DLC made out of content deliberately cut to make into DLC, and selling cheat codes as DLC. Seeing it in a kickstarter pitch is just a bit disheartening.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Drifter posted:

Clang and Subatai always came off a bit sketchy to me.
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2013/09/clang-kickstarter/
That article expresses a lot of similar views of mine when the stuff came to light. Sketchy.

Clang's last mea culpa update was pretty loving unbelievable. It reads like a 9-year old with their hand caught in a cookie jar, trying to blame everything except themselves. They were tossing around some pretty incredible bullshit reasons for failing putting the project on hold.

Frankly, Clang was always more than a bit sketchy the way I looked at it, closer to downright unachievable. They were talking about a real-time sword simulator with a completely free range of movement. You know what you'd think for that? A custom made peripheral bundled with the game. Yeah, good luck getting GameStop to stock that after the Rock Band/Guitar Hero craze died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

CrookedB posted:

I just hope Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still a thing.

vvv Oh my god, has it been canceled or what?

I have hope.
:negative:

Ubisoft haven't come out and said its cancelled no, the last solid piece of information anybody got out of them was that if it was going to come out, it wouldn't be on the PS3 or 360 but the "next-gen."