Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Master_Odin posted:

Tempus Chronicle made me laugh promising to be a better RPG than anything released recently.
No don't you see, by releasing innovative gamisodes each week the quality of the content will SKYROCKET and allow you to become more immersed in their world and their deep, deep characters!

I'm actually surprised they didn't say "LOOK TV SHOWS MAKE GOOD STUFF EACH WEEK" as well cause gently caress; how can that not be atrociously bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

I promise I'll be back with a whole bunch of terrible Kickstarters but I'm busy at the moment. In the meantime here is one of my favorite bad Kickstarters.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1531189219/bloodycastle?ref=search

Give candles to happy strutting skeletons! Make checkers bleed. Open the bonechest. You can even slide tiles!!!! It's so bad yet there's a weird earnestness to it.
Oh wow it's like a parody of all this current terrible stuff... but it 'came out' way before all of this current crap? Kerry is obviously a genius. Also I really want to play that checkers game just to know what the hell is going on.