Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
Why must Gabe outright taunt and tease us now?

Also if this thing is gonna use kinect to begin with I'm out. If your goal is to have hardware with as little latency so it feels right, kinect is the last place you want to go. EVen the wiimote has issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

What happened on the 12th to cause such a huge spike?

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

NINbuntu 64 posted:

More and more people finding out about all the people who threatened to rape her and the media coverage that came from that.

edit: and it's past 100K.

Haha that's awesome. The best kind of backfiring.

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

Heran Bago posted:

All her trolls got what they deserved - they got her a whole shitload of money.

Forgive me for linking this, but I find this hilarious.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/143129695

Basically some very upset 4channers are playing with the idea of making an opposing kickstarter.

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

octoroon posted:

I love it when people make stuff like this out to be somehow a rebuttal of the Feminist Frequency KS. Making a tropes vs. men in games would be a totally legitimate thing to do that isn't even slightly at odds with the Tropes vs. Women KickStarter. I kind of wish someone would actually do this KickStarter as an insult just so everyone can see how dumb the "men can be lovely too, therefore gently caress women!" argument really is when you try to seriously play it out.

Yeah it pretty much fits right in with the MRA poo poo you see in reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
Actually they plan to just take all the money and give it to charity and then make the videos on no money... you know, to shows those GIRLS you dont need money to make a video cause MEN can do it cheap or some retarded bullshit.