Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robotnik DDS
Oct 31, 2004

Jefferoo posted:

Awh, nobody mentioned my favorite - The Arkh Project!

Man games really do need more voices but these pretendo dollar amounts and insane compartmentalized design modules set up to scam people are just s shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robotnik DDS
Oct 31, 2004

Saoshyant posted:

She slowly inched toward me, blade at the ready. Even though I was severely wounded she took great caution in her approach, all the while staring at me with those hate filled eyes.

And they want it fully voiced!

Robotnik DDS
Oct 31, 2004

Man you don't have to like Paul Robertson's art (it's great) but what a ridiculous and condescending idea that people are being "tricked" into liking it because they don't remember the true beauty of SNK or whatever.

Robotnik DDS
Oct 31, 2004

Homestuck is the only Kickstarter that could make that much money and literally not explain or show any element of the game whatsoever.