Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Game Of The Year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
What the gently caress is up with your formatting?

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Fictiorama posted:

Sorry, I thought this forum was the one for KS'ers. I carefully read the rules before posting.

In fact, I did it just because someone already posted about our campaign.

If the campaign is not welcome, I apologize and will erase the post ASAP.

Anyone can read that lazily-copy-pasted marketing spiel a bunch of other places. This is a discussion forum. If you had said "hi, I am the developer of this, feel free to ask me questions" everyone would have been fine with it

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Segmentation Fault posted:

Please don't use reddit triangles on SA tia

Have you heard of this interesting new technology called "e-mail"?

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Travis Pfenning posted:

if you cant respect design, and leave your opinion in your pocket, you shouldn't be here either

this is the first time I've heard the "keep your stupid comments in your pocket" idiom outside of The Room. I don't really know what to make of it

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
What a tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha

Jay O posted:

Hey guys, head dev from the Lovely Little Thieves kickstarter back again. We're having an all-day livestream on our Twitch channel today, starting at 12 PM PST. We're going to play through Lovely Little Thieves' demo (a guest will play the game for the first time) with commentary about the game's development and then "speedrun" (okay, beat in one sitting) one of my favorite games and a major influence on LLT, Shadow of the Colossus. We'll be using the HD PS3 version which I've never played through, although I've beaten the original many times. So if you're bored, pop on by, and if you like our game, please pledge so we can make it to full funding soon. :) Thanks!

Is this a joke? I can't see anything Shadow of the Colossus has in common with your weird anime dating sim or whatever