Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electromax
May 6, 2007
I'm an atheist but I would be very surprised if any sort of human civilization didn't have at least a portion of believers. Humans seek answers by nature and God can provide those, whether you personally get into them or not.

Basically, I think it makes sense that faith would play a role in the last tiny surviving band of human civilization. What else do some of these people have left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electromax
May 6, 2007
I watched the first couple parts on YouTube but haven't finished it yet... I'll watch it tonight as well. Gotta support the team.

• Locked thread