Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
As an athiest, it never bothered me because I just told myself "If God belongs anywhere, it's in my fiction" Seriously, it's fiction so it shouldn't have anything to do with her real life beliefs, she's just being dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

PootieTang posted:

Don't you mean the webseries Blood and Chrome?

Razor was about Cain and the other ship wasn't it?

I forget the names but there most definitely is a movie that involves something he was talking about and to do with when the cylons were experimenting with creating skinjobs. It's been a long time so I hardly remember the details.

e: That was razor I think, it involved Cain as well as the thing I was talking about, it may have used flashbacks or something. I need to rewatch it.

v Yeah that's it v

Drunk Driver Dad fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 3, 2014

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Apparently, they are making a BSG movie, at least that's what is trending on facebook. Does anyone know anything about this?

• Locked thread