Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
Make me a space navy captain so I can fight people on the seven seas of space.

Also the Eurasian Federation so I can be a super Chinese cosmonaut.

Commoners fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Mar 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

So if I'm reading that right, I'm pretty much good at mining, logistics, and being promoted?

Also, here is my award:

UN Prototyper's Badge

Reason: For taking a leap forward in the name of prosperity for the UN and humanity itself through the initial trial and use of new prototype technology.

Promotional Value: 25 PP

I figure pioneering the use of new technologies would be worth a year of service at least.

Commoners fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Apr 1, 2012

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

TO: UNEC
SUBJ: gently caress YOU, DETAILER

So I finally got that promotion that I was looking for, and this is what I get. Sent to the Missile Complex Snowshovel. Do you know why they call this place that? It is because you sent me to our antarctic holding. I thought my holding period was bad, but you've sent me here. It must be karmic.

Have you ever seen The Thing? It is like that, except without the head spiders and aliens or excitement. Or anything. There is nothing in Antarctica.

I hope you don't militarize the moon, because some rear end in a top hat who is working the orders has it out for me and is trying to send me as far away from civilization as possible.

• Locked thread