Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I like this thread. I've only used a bucket of soap and water to clean cars. I'd like to learn how to use a clay bar and wax properly someday when I have a car worth keeping nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I decided to clean up my 600 dollar subaru. Last time I took a picture of it, it looked like this:

Did a rinse with dawn. Took a claybar to it. Then rinsed it with a lovely wash and wax soap. Let it air dry much to the dismay of people in this thread, and it looks okay. Really needs a date with a buffer.

The claybar was interesting. Never used one. Pulled up lots of stuff. I was surprised you could really put some weight into it. Get your frustrations out.