Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer
Spent about 12 hours over 2 days working on my roommates black Trans Am. Friday night we washed, clayed, washed and taped it all off. Saturday I started buffing with my porter cable buffer, lake country pads and pinnacle XMT 3 stage swirl mark remover. Started with one section of the hood to check the work:

Swirls on the top, glossy on the bottom.

And the finished product:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer

jdfording posted:

Any tips on removing clear bra? My Evo has one on it but it's scratched pretty bad. I would like to just remove it. Also any advice on waxing/polishing a black car? I have the Meguires orbital and the tan bottles of polish and compound but haven't really used it on the car yet.

Use a heat gun to warm it up and pull slowly. Don't pull up, pull it back on itself.