Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

pixelbaron posted:

Thumbnail looks like a screenshot from UT99 but click it.

I don't get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Lord Lambeth posted:

I haven't played BL2 yet but I found the first pretty boring. Maybe I hate fun.

No it's not just you. BL1 is a space western trying way to hard to be funny and with gameplay that's basically FPS Diablo. And by that I mean it's a game focused on getting loot when 99% of the loot is completely poo poo.

BL2 is that with even worse writing and even more unfunny jokes.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Zombies' Downfall posted:

This concept is actually really appealing to a lot of people which, you know, accounts for the popularity of Borderlands.

It has a lot of problems but dismissing it as a poo poo game like some people here seem to be doing is pretty silly, especially when the primary reasons are "I don't like the jokes or Diablo-style games". It doesn't really try to hide what it is.

I was stating why I personally didn't so yeah you're 100% right it is just my opinion.

• Locked thread