Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012
It seems there's a way to unlock it already? http://www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=116227&titleID=13887

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012
You guys are making me doubt my decision to pre-order.

Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012
Anyone know if it's possible to do the no-HUD in the campaign?

Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012

Caecitas posted:

Also Dezz im told there is indeed a way to do that.

There however doesnt seem to be a 95/99 round non-bursting pulse rifle in the game.

Alright then, thanks.

Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012

WastedJoker posted:

Is this game going to be moddable?

Highly doubt it.

Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012
The game is unlocked on Steam in Australia.

But it seems Gearbox forgot to include the executable in the download. :ughh:

Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012
Just played a couple of Escape matches with pubs. I had fun. No idea how you use the "fatalities" as a xeno though. I want to eat faces with my second mouth.

Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012

BadLlama posted:

Couldn't play more than 30 minutes of this game in co-op last night. Tried versus out solo and it seemed okay but aliens seems really weak. Normal run speed is slow and without any AI to distract getting the surprise on people seems very hard.

The easy way to win in Versus as aliens is to get Rupture for the spitter class. Then you simply run into the group of marines and get yourself killed. The resulting pool of acid is enough to kill all 4 marines in Escape and Survivor. I've done so several times now.

I don't know why I'm still playing this.

Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012

Someguy posted:

Funny to deride this game then go recommend a COD title, since they share such similar qualities. Poorly written story, bad mechanics, both games look like an old quake mod ect.

Atleast the gunplay in CoD is pretty good. Shooting in this game is terrible as 99% of the time your sight won't actually be where you're aiming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dezztroy
Dec 28, 2012

blackguy32 posted:

There is something funky that happens when I shoot my gun in A:CM. For some reason my gun just randomly veers far off to the side. It is kind of disorienting.

Yeah, this game does that.

• Locked thread