Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
I'm not a fan of a link of the spreadsheet being the third line of OP, that poo poo will ruin some of the magic. There should also be a FAQ section in the OP to address stuff that EVERYONE always ask about such as when certain timed quests expired etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Raspberry Bang posted:

Just spent five hours in the first ding all the side quests and stuff. Couldn't be happier. This game is awesome.

Wanna know a secret? There's still a ton more in that zone that unlocks as you progress in the game. And every major zone also have just as much or more side quests than what you just did.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

What's the point of enticing people to read a late game spoiler by replying to a question from someone obviously in the early game, c'mon man.

Edit: Not just direct at you and I don't think you were being malicious, but let's try to keep end game spoilers out of the thread when other people starting out are using them for mid game stuff and you know and I know it would suck to get spoiled on some of the late game stuff.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

No there's no way to 'de-power' yourself. Just play the game and don't worry about it.

• Locked thread