Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
About to start the game, wondering about scaling. Do enemies scale to your level? Or can you become too overleveled if you do too many sidequests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So, what does each stat actually do? Agility for example.

And I assume I shouldn't sell collectibles unless I really really need money right?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

YggiDee posted:

I believe Agility is what dominates your hit rate and dodge. If you look at your gems on the item screen instead of while equipping them, it should give a blurb about what the more esoteric abilities do.

Hmm, then I guess it isn't worth giving up extra attack power if a piece of equipment also reduces your agility by 1.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Are quests automatically completed without having to go back to the questgiver?

Also, I assume I shouldn't ever sell collectibles?

• Locked thread