Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Violently Car posted:

I can almost see what he's saying if he's only played for 35 hours. I loved this game, but the highlight is really the second half.

Uh-oh... please tell me that this isn't a FFXIII situation where, "Oh, the game is awesome, but you have to make it through the first 25 hours of it before it gets really good! Just keep it up!" because I can't take that poo poo again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,

Neo Rasa posted:

I really hate how "the battle system is just like the oldest Grandia and Phantasy Star games" has been replaced with "the battle system is like a single player MMO."

This doesn't even make sense... those two games have completely different battle systems.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,

Picked up my copy along with the art book... art book is decidedly less than exciting, but free is free.

Looked like they didn't get enough to cover all the pre-orders, so they made a list by date ordered and gave books to those who put down their money first, which is probably the fairest way to go about it rather than having people lose out simply because they happen to pick up the game later in the day on the actual date released.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,

Volt Catfish posted:

So I preordered this like 2 days ago and got the artbook with it somehow still?

Not that I'm complaining but, I guess they lied.

You probably got someone who pre-ordered before you's art book before they got off of work to pick it up... huzzah!

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,

Get your component on... $4.18 shipped Prime fast to your face: http://www.amazon.com/Component-AV-Cable-Nintendo-Wii-HDTV/dp/B000MTVWAQ/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1333742375&sr=8-7

• Locked thread