Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Giant Bomb has a Quicklook up and I really want to watch it despite my self-imposed info embargo on this game. Should I watch it anyway?

It's only 25 minutes and they don't actually see any major cutscenes or battles. It wasn't that entertaining, but it's not going to spoil anything besides one location.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Len posted:

Slight early game spoiler Poor Colonel Mustache

Minor note to this spoiler that the townsfolk give away almost immediately after that sequence: dude's just in the hospital.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Bill O'Riley is GENIUS posted:

Another random spoiler-y question:

How many arms does the Mechonis have? There's the fallen arm, but in the later cutscenes where it's moving it clearly still has two working arms. It's been a while since I watched the opening cutscene but I don't remember it starting off with three. What gives?

Egil made a new one.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Manoueverable posted:

The insane UMs at the endgame are bullshit, but I really didn't expect anything less. That one on the Fallen Arm, though, holy poo poo. What do you mean, one of my teammates is (nearly) dead as soon as it spots me? And spike damage over 1k? Wow.

One of the only strategies for beating the other ultimate monsters involves farming this guy for a rare crystal drop, so uh good luck.

v
I figured as much after remembering what crystal it dropped.

Perfect Potato fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jun 8, 2012

• Locked thread