Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
In Japan, are JRPG's just called RPG's?

Picking it up this morning, but don't have time to play it until Sunday. welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
I'm only up to the Marsh atm, but is there going to be more Ether oriented people? Like right now, all I really have is Thunder Bullet from Sharla to deal with Nebulae.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
So can 7th be geared/skilled for anything? I want to dps with it, but aggro is a problem, so I just decided to tank with it but then damage taken is a problem, unless I have sharla in the group.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
I put this game on pause when Diablo 3 came out and man I wish I did not but oh well, just starting to play xenoblade again.

Where are the level 78-80 monsters? The Gogols on the leg are 75-76 but it seems kind of slow. I'm just looking to grind and finish all quests and finish building colony 6 etc. basically, 100% the game. The next set of monsters I could find were 85 and those are just too high for me.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
I decided to go back to that Daksha Shrine in the Leg to see if the spider scorpion thing still climbs up if you get too close to the ledge or it was just a quest only thing Well, it does and I reacted pretty much the same way.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
There's a couple of level 100+ bosses to fight, it's what I'm working on right now. Just got my guys to level 99 and now I'm just working on the specific gems to fight them. Also, the max affinity in one playthrough is apparently 255 and I'm only at 214 so and I don't think the rest of the uniques and heart to hearts will make up for that, guess I missed quite a few on the Mechonis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Do you mean 5th skill tree? Shulk's fourth is one of the first 4th skill trees you can get. It just involves talking to that girl and telling her to become a soldier or whatever, I got it before I went to Frontier Village. His 5th is also one of the easiest. The prereqs is that quest where you give that girl a shield or a sword. The 5th tree quest involves investigating the incident. Try talking to everyone involved, sometimes you need to talk to people twice to trigger the ! quest giver.

Also grinding: Around Level 80 I was killing this lvl 95 nebula in Makna Forest, it spawns at night at the Watchpoint landmark ( not sure if it's called that, but it's the landmark closest to the nopon sage) Of course I used melia, riki, sharla. The bonus is that it drops exp V gems. Get Shulk and Reyn to mega heat those things to get 2 100% exp gems. There's only one so, just warp to the landmark again to get it to respawn. Quick and easy.

Tipme fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jan 26, 2013

• Locked thread