Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Was this release redone at all, or is it just a rehashed version of the EU localization? I want an excuse to play it again.

FruitPunchSamurai posted:

Does it get harder to get over-leveled later in the game? So far I'm really liking it, but just doing some sidequests made me practically invincible for the whole first area which kinda sucks. I don't want to skip sidequests just to make the game more challenging. I guess that was Monolith's solution to grinding.

For the first half of the game, you generally out-level stuff by a fair margin if you do a lot of quests, but later on you'll catch up. You'll actually be a few behind unless you do like literally everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Has anyone in this thread been playing the hidden "Dropkick level 75 monsters in Gaur Plains off the cliff, killing them instantly and collecting late game loot" minigame yet? You can do it around level 40 or so, if not sooner, and it's so satisfying. gently caress those drat Cliff Rats

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Zombie Defiler posted:

Where have you been doing this and how? The sword stabbing push-back attack with Reyn?

Around the lake, any ability that pushes back can knock an enemy off and deal 100% damage. When you attack something that high you are likely to miss though unless you put them to sleep with Melia right on the ledge and have her kick them off with her physical move.

• Locked thread