Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I'm going to need a new TV. :(

You'd think something as game-wrecking as the text problem with old televisions would have been mentioned sooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Kilometers Davis posted:

Are you using component cables? If not that should fix things unless your tv is extremely old.

I wouldn't consider it extremely old, but maybe eight years or so is these days. So component cables aren't an option.

Is there any way to hook a Wii up to an old computer monitor? I've got one with an SVGA hookup that's just collecting dust.

• Locked thread