Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

quote:

-When fighting enemies they will drop items. You generally want to keep these as they will be needed for quests in the game (if you choose to do them) however you will find that soon enough you'll get your inventory filled up. When this happens. You'll want to A) Sell the smaller bags that you don't have much of. Or B) Sell the bigger bags that you only perhaps have 1 or 2 of an item. As it's no major loss

Could somebody translate this tip from the OP to English for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I've never pre-ordered from Gamestop before -- do you generally have to wait for them to call you that your order is indeed in stock on launch day, or could I head over there and grab it?

• Locked thread