Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
Is today the day? I think it is! I don't normally purchase the same product twice, but I ended up pre-ordering the NA copy as well after completely demolishing and loving every second of the EU release. I may not even play it at all, I just wanted to send a message with my dollar bills y'all - make more games, Monolithsoft! Give them to me and you shall have all of my money!

Anyone who hasn't played it must, I repeat must play it now. Buy a Wii for it if you have to, I don't loving care. Play this loving game til your fingers wear and your eyes bleed. It will still be the most transcendent experience of your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Daynab posted:

Oh cool. Thanks. And Agility is merely evasion?

And hit.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Chaltab posted:

Wait, so Agility affects your To Hit bonus? Geez, I've been using that as my dump stat the whole game.

Yeah, Agi lets you hit much higher level monsters than without. It's pretty necessary for Dunban in general, Shulk benefits highly and the 7th party member is an AGI machine. I always kept the highest level AGI gems around for the purposes of fighting high level stuff.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

WeaponBoy posted:

Dunban has a skill that says he's better at dodging without armor on. Does that mean literally no armor or do things like oils and sandals and crap (ie; things that look identical to him without armor) count?

I never found that to be advantageous save the extreme late game. I'm talking Level 90+. He does really well in light/medium armor. You can never get his Agi high enough in the early game to stave off the really nasty hits so you need some way of mitigating damage.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
It's not exactly what I expected from a Xenoblade sequel but it's definitely the game that will make me buy a Wii-U. Looks really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

axeil posted:

If Xenoblade 2 doesn't have British-accent VA I'm gonna be Mad About Videogames.

I hope that's something that doesn't get overlooked in the localization, even though it wont make total sense being that we are following Space-Americans. The British VAs were a sizable chunk of the first game's charm.

• Locked thread