Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alabama Blacksnake
Aug 9, 2005

But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup.

This Charming Man posted:

My copy that was admittedly ordered last-minute off Nintendo's site is also showing "Backordered" so I'm anticipating a multi-week wait :ohdear:

Same. The last time I bought a goon-recommended JRPG (Nier) I came away really, really unimpressed, but something prompted me to pre-order this from the Nintendo store at the last minute. Now I'm wondering if I'm going to be waiting a week or so before receiving a "sorry bro, fresh out" email from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alabama Blacksnake
Aug 9, 2005

But it ain't too goddamned beaucoup.

SpacePig posted:

Pretty sure Nintendo Shop orders aren't shipping until the end of the month.

Their website said that they planned to begin shipping orders on April 6th, or something along those lines.

Whether or not we actually get our orders before the end of the month is another matter, I guess.

• Locked thread