Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wasn't able to pre-order so I'm going to brave the local Gamestops and pick up a copy. But not without trying to see if I can get a copy from Gamefly first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Didn't pre-ordered, but managed to get a copy put on hold for a few hours at the Gamestop located in the mall, so I'm going to head up there now and pick it up.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Got my copy from Gamestop (even through I forgot to pre-order). Fricking Other M didn't trade for poo poo as I hoping, but at least one bad games leads to one good game. I want to play it on the Wii, but am kinda tempted to try the Dolphin.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah the quick looks generally shows off the battle system in a location later in the game, but doesn't spoil anything at all. It's probably worth watching to see the elements of the game in action.

By the way, do you have to return to a person to complete a quest? I completed a quest in town and it told me I got the reward for it already.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It funny, when looking at the characters, I was going "shame this game doesn't just change the armor out when you equip a new one"...and then to my surprise they actually did add that feature!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Calaveron posted:

Characters eventually get skills that grant them bonuses if they're wearing a full set of light/medium/heavy armor.
Heavy armor is indeed very rare, but oh-so-strong and ridiculously cool looking.

How bad does Sharla look in heavy armor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Returned to the game after a few month break and just reached the Hidden Mechonis Village, but want to return to doing sidequests to restore Colony 6 and get the hidden skill trees. But everytime I return to Colony 6, I'm still missing one item per upgrade and I still on level 1. Is there a guide or something special I need to do to find them.

• Locked thread