Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Gifts for Audiophiles posted:

Picked this up in Oshawa, Ontario today without a pre-order. They had a full retail shipment of copies and the whole PRE-ORDERS ONLY thing was a load of crap! Probably will be impossible to find when that all sells out but anyone in Canada could probably walk out and buy this today, pre-order or not.

It was the same at the Thicksons Road store in Whitby. I get in there to pick up my copy and there's piles of 'em on the back shelf. At least I got the art book. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Kharmakazy posted:

Is it just me... or do all of the characters in the OP look nearly identical to characters we have seen before? I see tidus, wakka and Rikku for certain. Different clothes, but drat are they similar.

The game is made by former Square employees, so I imagine there's some influence from that.

• Locked thread