Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Recently this fantastic photo surfaced:

Slightly bigger original

I just couldn't help myself as it's extremely photoshoppable:

Because I had to do it anyway, here is a PSD file with major forms already cut out to make it easier for you guys: http://minus.com/m2duguXUe/1f (click download under the pic)

So...what are Obamas doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
I never saw this photo, it's brilliant.

Terminal Philosphy
Jan 23, 2009
You just won over my vote to Obama. I love his facial expressions.

BART IM PISS
Aug 4, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
He's fine(as far as US leaders go), its the beep boop haters that are the funny/scary part

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Beef Darts posted:

He's fine(as far as US leaders go), its the lizard men that are the funny/scary part

I uncovered the true message behind your post.

I honestly had a relative see this picture and cite it as a reason why he's a bad president. :(

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Let us not turn thread into political discussion, please. That is a great picture. Good first efforts, OP.

edit: I just saw the vader hat on the dog, that's great

Kristofff
Jan 3, 2005
nvm

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
Obamas are ruining our country.

edit oops sorry

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Terminal Philosphy
Jan 23, 2009
Can't you just hear him "And a MONSTAR RAAAARGH!" He looks loving awesome, and that is how presidents need to look. Not confused. He knows monsters are scary poo poo and he's trying to get that point across, that or cocks are big according to that one picture.. in either case, I believe him.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
I didn't realize that was the First Dog, I thought it was the back of someone's head

Asshole Bicycle
Nov 4, 2007

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

toby posted:

edit: I just saw the vader hat on the dog, that's great

Ahahaha I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. That's fantastic.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

One more before supper:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Sockser posted:

Ahahaha I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. That's fantastic.

He also has Vader's lightsaber in his mouth

Anyway the original photo is almost too perfect - both faces and that fucken dog.

Incomprehensible
Jun 22, 2010

In the dark, it all looks the same.

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
e; Actually bad idea, it probably will cause a political derail, I'll just take the image down.

ZanderZ
Apr 7, 2011

by T. Mascis
He is a horrible investor and that's about all the criticism I can give for Obama. He hasn't made anything worse, which is pretty good, comparatively speaking.

Things are a little less awful. I feel like a dunce for basing my vote on shenanigans such as this, but honestly, what else am I gonna base my vote on? Lies and promises that can't be fulfilled?

I'll wait till Obama uploads a photoshop of himself to the whitehouse blog or something. Then I'll definitely vote for him.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rubber Elemental
Oct 21, 2010
I can just imagine Obama saying in the goatse photoshop,"...and that my children, is where Santorum comes from!"

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Why don't you guys shut the gently caress up and post some funny photoshops instead? Crazy idea I know.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

ZanderZ posted:

He is a horrible investor and that's about all the criticism I can give for Obama. He hasn't made anything worse, which is pretty good, comparatively speaking.

Things are a little less awful. I feel like a dunce for basing my vote on shenanigans such as this, but honestly, what else am I gonna base my vote on? Lies and promises that can't be fulfilled?

I'll wait till Obama uploads a photoshop of himself to the whitehouse blog or something. Then I'll definitely vote for him.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Haha this is excellent work.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Rubber Elemental posted:

I can just imagine Obama saying in the goatse photoshop,"...and that my children, is where Santorum comes from!"

Quality post, forums user Rubber Elemental. You are mister funny man for sure! Nobody would make something as cliched as an obviously :nws: goatse photoshop you crazy guy!!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

toby posted:

Quality post, forums user Rubber Elemental. You are mister funny man for sure! Nobody would make something as cliched as an obviously :nws: goatse photoshop you crazy guy!!

Content:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I feel kind of wrong about making this but the positioning and facial expressions were just so right

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
I have no idea...

Howmuch
Apr 29, 2008
I...I don't really know what happened.

Baron Bifford
May 24, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
This is one of the best photoshop threads in a long time. We need more of these if we are to compete with the likes of Cracked or even Fark.

The original photo is the kind of stuff you'd see on derp.memebase.com - a photo that captures a person's face as it is transitioning from one expression to another.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Add me to the list of confused people. It just felt right.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Can happen to anyone.

Rubber Elemental
Oct 21, 2010

toby posted:

It is (thinly veiled) in the OP.
Not that I am complaining, I'm applauding it. Despite my lack of photoshop access, I wished to simply add a politically satirical context to it.
These are all brilliant!

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Not so good,not my best...

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Came expecting Obama's face shopped onto his wife's head, left disappointed. And flaccid.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

chefvinny
Apr 5, 2009
5's...5's EVERYWHERE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Can't wait to see these in my grandmothers FWD:FWD:FWD emails. Rated 5.