Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Roundabout Route posted:

Who wouldn't buy this?

ghost biscuit
Sep 28, 2002

Who threw that?!

Rohaq
Aug 11, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This is wonderful.

Here's my contribution! Obamaratu!

Also available in colour:

Russell William Thorpe
Nov 18, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

:lol:
so simple, and yet you know that is some good poo poo

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Scary local news expose spotshadow Obama:

Obama on LSD:

Incomprehensible
Jun 22, 2010

In the dark, it all looks the same.

RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Roundabout Route posted:

I seriously think you could make a decent amount of money selling these online. Three Obama Moon could be the iconic Obama design of this election, like the Sheppard Fairey poster was for the 2008 one.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I'd buy the hell out of the t-shirt.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Russell William Thorpe posted:

Thanks, and here's a slighty re-centered version.

Is there any way to get this under 30KB? I'm seriously considering using this despite having rear end whole Shadow for only a couple weeks.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Gonz posted:

I'd buy the hell out of the t-shirt.

No poo poo. If someone knew how to make shirts, I'd buy two.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Saint Sputnik posted:

Mr. President... it's all happening again

Simple but it fits perfectly.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Carl Seitan posted:

No poo poo. If someone knew how to make shirts, I'd buy two.

I've made shirts in the past. Basically just get some high grade quality t-shirt printer transfer paper (usually at Target or Wal-Mart or Best Buy), bump up the resolution so the image doesn't come out all crummy and pixelated, and get a blank t-shirt (preferably a cotton/polyester mix), carefully cut the image (and all the empty space surrounding the image) out of the printer transfer paper, then iron the image onto the shirt, being careful to peel it back slowly and follow the product instructions to the T.

Several years ago I made a T-shirt for a few buddies with this on the front of it (and the tour dates and locations on the back, all in the TNG font); it came out incredible:

If someone was to make the Obama shirt on a black shirt like the image above, i'd suggest going with a dark t-shirt transfer paper like this one. The colors stay bright on the dark background.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Or you could just order a few for $10-15 each from Cafe Press or Vistaprint, although your design is fantastic.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Michael Scott posted:

Or you could just order a few for $10-15 each from Cafe Press or Vistaprint, although your design is fantastic.

True, but if you want to make a bunch of them at home and save on shipping and handling costs, the transfer paper is the way to go. Keep in mind that not all transfer paper is quite that expensive. I got 25 sheets of regular color transfer paper for like 10 bucks.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

The amazing thing is that you didn't have to do anything to the dog for him to still be perfect.

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

FPzero posted:

Is there any way to get this under 30KB? I'm seriously considering using this despite having rear end whole Shadow for only a couple weeks.

Here you go.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Palpek posted:

The amazing thing is that you didn't have to do anything to the dog for him to still be perfect.

That dog is just trying to maintain, man. He - just - needs - TO - MAINTAIN.....

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Incomprehensible posted:

RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH

We need the whole party

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

toby posted:

Yess. Needs a macho man bandana and sunglasses on the dog.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Mush Man posted:

Here you go.

Thanks!

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.

Gonz posted:

I've made shirts in the past. Basically just get some high grade quality t-shirt printer transfer paper (usually at Target or Wal-Mart or Best Buy), bump up the resolution so the image doesn't come out all crummy and pixelated, and get a blank t-shirt (preferably a cotton/polyester mix), carefully cut the image (and all the empty space surrounding the image) out of the printer transfer paper, then iron the image onto the shirt, being careful to peel it back slowly and follow the product instructions to the T.

Several years ago I made a T-shirt for a few buddies with this on the front of it (and the tour dates and locations on the back, all in the TNG font); it came out incredible:

If someone was to make the Obama shirt on a black shirt like the image above, i'd suggest going with a dark t-shirt transfer paper like this one. The colors stay bright on the dark background.
I remember wanting one of those shirts you made so bad.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Roundabout Route posted:

I would, no joke, wear this shirt.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Roundabout Route posted:

I would buy this shirt and wear it proudly.

njark
Apr 26, 2008

Show them the Wasteland

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Roundabout Route posted:

I want this shirt so badly now.

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.

Roundabout Route posted:

You could easily set up an online store and hock those for $15-20 a piece.

Probably more if you donate a portion to the campaign fund.

Clearly, a market exists. You could be this elections Crushin' on Obama.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

For any PSPers who wandered in here today

Scuzzywuffit
Feb 5, 2012

DrPain posted:

Clearly, a market exists. You could be this elections Crushin' on Obama.

Please do this. I know it's been said before, but I would just like to add myself to the growing list of people who would wear the poo poo out of this.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Pick posted:

I would, no joke, wear this shirt.

Even as a conservative, I would wear this shirt. It transcends party affiliation.

DrPain posted:

Why would you choose to alienate potential customers?

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
We Are Öbamahead

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.

Fog Tripper posted:

Even as a conservative, I would wear this shirt. It transcends party affiliation.

Why would you choose to alienate potential customers?

Good point. I said probably. Let's not further poo poo up an otherwise excellent thread.

Russell William Thorpe
Nov 18, 2004

Metanaut posted:

We Are Öbamahead

Nice layerwork!

Optimus Prime Ribs
Jul 25, 2007

Metanaut posted:

We Are Öbamahead

Even when Lemmy's face is replaced with Obama you can still recognise his world class chops. :3:
Nicely done.

This thread is amazing.

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.

Everyone posted:

Gimme dat shirt!

First of all: thanks for all the support, guys. I didn't expect this much enthusiasm for my silly little Photoshop.

Second of all: if I could make an actual shirt with this design, I wouldn't sell it unless I could keep my rear end out of Copyright Court while doing so. (Maybe if all proceeds went directly to charity...) Most likely I'd just give the design away for free under a GNU license or something. Shirts for everyone!

Third of all: My photoshop would be about 4 centimeters square if I tried printing it as-is, since I used Google Images to find pictures for it and they were all low-resolution (72 ppi). Blowing my current design up to print-size would make it blurry as gently caress, like someone was censoring your shirt for making fun of the government.

So, one of two things can happen:

• Someone convinces the owners of the original Obama photos and the Three-Wolf-Moon design to let me have them in print-size (>250 pixels per inch).

• I turn the design into a Vector image. This will let it print in any size, but will destroy its gradients and continuous-tone colors. It won't be as ugly as a blown-up raster image, but it'll be close.

I've seen miracles happen on these forums before, so if any enterprising goons want to help me out with the former I'd appreciate it. In the meantime I'll experiment with the latter.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

there used to be an AP photo guy on these forums at one time who would post crazybig high resolution photos off the AP wire. I bet he could get copies of those if he were still around (or anyone else with AP wire photo access). don't know what to tell you about the wolf shirt though.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control

Stealth Tiger posted:

For any PSPers who wandered in here today

The greatest moment in the history of our sport!