Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.
Spent 3 hours on this before giving up. The pictures are trolling me guys, they refuse to look like cartoons. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.
^^^ God drat it, beaten by minutes.

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.

Heath posted:

Can we get an Obama wolf shirt?

Toad on a Hat posted:

Three Obama moon?

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.

Everyone posted:

Gimme dat shirt!

First of all: thanks for all the support, guys. I didn't expect this much enthusiasm for my silly little Photoshop.

Second of all: if I could make an actual shirt with this design, I wouldn't sell it unless I could keep my rear end out of Copyright Court while doing so. (Maybe if all proceeds went directly to charity...) Most likely I'd just give the design away for free under a GNU license or something. Shirts for everyone!

Third of all: My photoshop would be about 4 centimeters square if I tried printing it as-is, since I used Google Images to find pictures for it and they were all low-resolution (72 ppi). Blowing my current design up to print-size would make it blurry as gently caress, like someone was censoring your shirt for making fun of the government.

So, one of two things can happen:

• Someone convinces the owners of the original Obama photos and the Three-Wolf-Moon design to let me have them in print-size (>250 pixels per inch).

• I turn the design into a Vector image. This will let it print in any size, but will destroy its gradients and continuous-tone colors. It won't be as ugly as a blown-up raster image, but it'll be close.

I've seen miracles happen on these forums before, so if any enterprising goons want to help me out with the former I'd appreciate it. In the meantime I'll experiment with the latter.

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.

Oracle posted:

there used to be an AP photo guy on these forums at one time who would post crazybig high resolution photos off the AP wire. I bet he could get copies of those if he were still around (or anyone else with AP wire photo access). don't know what to tell you about the wolf shirt though.

If I can get high-res photos of Obama I'll put together an analogue of the wolf shirt's background with public domain assets or something. It's barely visible in this design anyways, so it's not as important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.
Forgot to reply to this earlier:

bowser posted:

I seriously think you could make a decent amount of money selling these online. Three Obama Moon could be the iconic Obama design of this election, like the Sheppard Fairey poster was for the 2008 one.

I dunno, I think that poster has a lot of charm.

Also, status update on the shirt: I've turned the photoshop into a vector, resized it to super-huge, and changed the shade of the black background to match the black on Vistaprint's shirts.

Anyone wanna recommend a decent file host for me to give you guys the .PSD?