Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
toby
Dec 4, 2002

Let us not turn thread into political discussion, please. That is a great picture. Good first efforts, OP.

edit: I just saw the vader hat on the dog, that's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Rubber Elemental posted:

I can just imagine Obama saying in the goatse photoshop,"...and that my children, is where Santorum comes from!"

Quality post, forums user Rubber Elemental. You are mister funny man for sure! Nobody would make something as cliched as an obviously :nws: goatse photoshop you crazy guy!!

toby
Dec 4, 2002

RagingBoner posted:

Anyone got a good vector cut-out of them? It's probably help submissions come in quicker.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39270/obamas_cutout.psd

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Hahaha that's great.

If you still have the PSD for that, warm up his skin tone just the tiniest bit and it'll look even better :)

toby
Dec 4, 2002

dotJPG posted:

Running wild.
Yess. Needs a macho man bandana and sunglasses on the dog.

Elbonio posted:

Nice work with Joe in the background.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Hahaha the microphone head rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Well I think it is lazy and terrible!!! Ha ha! And I'm going to force every person I know to watch it.