Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
It can be useful, but it's also a bit redundant as bombs do the same thing, but more effectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Did you buy the books (Runes of Power I-IV)? They should help you decipher the combinations.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

:psyduck:

Polish video game developers must get laid even less than usual.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

I'd suggest trying out Furmark or whatever the most graphically demanding GPU stress test program is these days.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

How's the difficulty on Dark Mode? Fun or not?

(I've beaten the game before)

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

I think they also made the intro to the first Witcher game. That one is definitely my favourite intro movie in any game.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Yup, the polish voice actors are much better in The Witcher.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

It's one of the most GPU intensive games that I have. But load times are most likely affected more by your hard drive speed.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

As far as I remember, the hardest part of the Kayran fight for me was when you run up some little cliff to do that little Hollywood stunt to ride on top of it. Somehow I never learned how to dodge its attack on that part of the fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Ubersampling (supersampling) initially renders the scene at a bigger resolution (usually at 2x, 4x or 8x resolution), so it's very memory and memory bandwidth intensive. For example, doubling the resolution means quadrupling the amount of pixels.

• Locked thread