Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Oxford Comma
Jun 26, 2011
Oxford Comma: Hey guys I want a cool big dog to show off! I want it to be ~special~ like Thor but more couch potato-like because I got babbies in the house!
Everybody: GET A LAB.
Oxford Comma: OK! (gets a a pit/catahoula mix)

Ashenai posted:

I've heard that the folks in The Firing Range love fielding questions on weapons efficacy re: zombies, maybe try there?

Please don't say this. We despise 99% of zombie-related stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I can tell you how to handle a Revenant, maybe.

The trick is to sidestep around a corner and lead their missiles into the wall. Don't get too close, though, those bony fuckers pack a nasty left hook.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Wild T posted:

The trick is to sidestep around a corner and lead their missiles into the wall. Don't get too close, though, those bony fuckers pack a nasty left hook.

He's talking D&D revenants, not the DooM-variant. Completely different strategies.

(Run. Those fuckers are like liches on steroids.)

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Don't listen to these clowns. Contact the guy who had made this.

TShields
Mar 29, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.

I've seen every episode of "The Walking Dead" atleast once. Twice for the first season. And, I've played Resident Evil 4 AND 5 to completion.

shortprsn
Apr 20, 2008

You should talk to this guy, he seems to know his stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfzVcMm8dQM

Videodrome
Apr 5, 2003

All hail the new flesh!

Black Hawk Down was the best zombie movie.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Oozin along on your livinroom floor

I highly recommend picking up a copy of this book if you want insights into the history of zombie cinema. Maybe contact the author too?

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Dead-Com...5359171&sr=8-16

Toriori
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

I played Resident Evil 4 and 5 but they're not really zombies, sorry.

CrowsNestMutineer
Mar 9, 2009

* Juciano makes the best damned Caesar dressing I've ever tasted in my life.

Hi, there. Zombies aren't my specialty, but I'm a professional horrorist with some name recognition in the field. I'd be happy to weigh in.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Ask in church, they know a whole lot about zombie named Jesus, he might have been a lich though with magical powers and all

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

FaradayCage posted:

He's talking D&D revenants

Look I don't know how many times we have to tell you, LF is not coming back.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Oxford Comma posted:

Please don't say this. We despise 99% of zombie-related stuff.
Unless they're stealing your pumpkins, then we will help you pick out some sweet ammo.

A GLISTENING HODOR
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3911 days!

I post in TFR and masturbate to Dawn of the Dead.

I am available via private message.

SniperX
Feb 10, 2011

Surprise useful link!

I come from a poo poo rear end town in Florida, but we've managed to produce 1 useful thing.

Annex Z!

Basically the guys on our city council used Zombie outbreak as a disaster scenario for planning and training purposes. I bet one of those guys wouldn't mind fielding questions about it if you want. If anything I'm sure it would be a neat aside in whatever it is you're doing with this research.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tony Danza Claus posted:

I post in TFR and masturbate to Dawn of the Dead.

I am available via private message.

The original or the better remake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

maybe i'm just too demanding

We have a forum for this.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/fo...php?forumid=242

«2 »