Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
I have some Dell 6400 laptops that are pieces of poo poo and pretty much flake out on windows( the speedstep bug). Trying this out on them to repurpose them since I found a VMWare view PCOIP client for ubuntu.

I've never deployed/cloned much of anything linux before( sure as hell not setting all of these up by hand). Do you typically use clonezilla?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
I still don't care for unity. Xubuntu updated and I'm running that with decent results. Since there is now a working pcoip client for Ubuntu, I made a base build for some aging laptops and basically made zero clients out of them, captured an image with clonezilla and done.

Farking Bastage fucked around with this message at 13:42 on May 1, 2012

• Locked thread