Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

It's not much more expensive than Munchkin is, and comes with more material.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

While neat, I'm rather annoyed with how they're doing ingame item perks. For a minimum of $100 donated, your character will be better than the characters of people who haven't donated.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

That was probably the best video I've ever seen on Kickstarter, and one of the best videos I've seen in a while out of pretty much anything.

Also, I like their definition of IT much better than the standard one.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

I really like the pledge rewards, especially the "WE WILL PLAY AT YOUR WEDDING" reward if you decided to single-handedly fund them.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

They're the same people as the ones behind the OpenPandora, so...

That said, most people I've talked to really liked the Pandora's hardware.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

It looks pretty cool, but $55 for a boardgame? Is he out of his loving mind?

Based on what it looks like, $55 might be on the cheap end for that kind of thing.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

One of the project updates for the SMBC one was "Got up at 5am to post updates. OH GOD OH GOD I NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER MAP."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

I'm a fan of their highest tier, personally.

quote:

$10,000 – "BAD DECISIONS" – A 4-hour MP3 of garbled, distorted, unlistenable wails of your name, screeched over and over and over and over by the foulest voices we can summon. No copy of the game is included with this tier. (To add a copy of the game, use our Add-On page.)

• Locked thread